Like a Twin But Undead

(2 weeks later..)

Phoebe.

Harry invited me over his house. It's large. I know what you're thinking. WTF! Girl don't you value your life?! Yes I do. I trust Harry. Nothing is going on. We have to finish the project Mr.Sams assigned us. The PowerPoint we did a week ago, now we have to make a poster on the pros of war.

"What are the pros of war?I can't think of any?" Harry whined. For a 126 year old he isn't very mature. How do I know he's 126 years old? He was turned into a vampire on his 18th birthday. He was born February 1, 1886. 1886+18=1904. 2012-1904=108. 108+18=126. Anyways, I made Harry get his book on wars out of his library in the study. Have you seen how many books are there? It's like the Library of Congress.

"I'm back! With the book!" Harry said sitting next to me on the couch. He put the heavy book in my lap.

"Oww! Harry!"I glared at him. He smiled sheepishly and took the book off my lap.

"Sorry. Forgot you are a weak one. "He said tapping my head, his sheepish smile replaced with a smirk.

"Hey! It's not my fault your a vampire with super-strength and I'm a human with no strength. "I pouted. Harry laughed. He opened the book and a pamphlet fell out.

"What's that?" I asked, curious over the mysterious pamphlet. Harry shrugged and picked up the fallen pamphlet. On the front of it read: In loving memory, Emilia Thalia Peterson. Harry froze.

"What's wrong?"I asked him. Harry looked at me, then at the picture of the girl.

"Take a closer look."He said. I looked closer at the obituary, as I now know what it is, and noticed something. Emilia looked just like me.

"This was the death of Emilia Peterson, and the rebirth of Mila Pierce. Mila is your doppelgänger, like a twin, but she's undead and you're human. "I nearly gasped at his words.

"Is that a big deal?"Harry nodded.

"The blood of the doppelgänger can break the curse. Either the werewolves curse over changing during full moon, or the vampires curse over burning in the sun. "This isn't real. This CAN'T be true.