Epilogue

It's been three years since the return of Oliver Queen and Felicity Smoak, it was chaos when the news reached tabloids, everyone was confused, and the fact that their kids were now adults was a shocker and it took almost a year for everything to get back to normal.

Oliver and Felicity live in the Queen Mansion with Mia and William, while Thea and Roy bought a house outside of Star City but still visit as frequently as they can, Moira lives with Thea saying she's the calm kid but does stay with Oliver and Felicity time to time.

"Oi I'm heading to Earth-Prime to give the news," Mia said jumping up and down, "only when you calm down," Felicity said, "this is not a thing to calm down about mom, I'll tell Kara and Earth-Prime and you tell Team Flash and Legends," she said and ran out of the room to get the transponder, "I'll go with her," William said and followed Mia.

"they reacted way more happily than we thought," Oliver said, "yeah," Felicity said pulling him towards her and rested her head on his shoulder, "you happy?"

"very," Oliver said kissing her head, "you're still not thinking about that, are you?" Felicity asked, "there will always be a part of me that will feel bad about it"

"it's not your fault," Felicity said, "we may have missed their first but we got to witness them turn into these amazing adults"

"yeah" Oliver sighed, "although that boy from Mia school-"

"Oliver enough about the boy and he has a name"

"I don't care," Oliver said, Felicity rolled her eyes, "you are so protective", Oliver shrugged, "I'm allowed to"

"But you can't go around searching for dirt on him," Felicity said, "how do you know?"

"I'm Felicity Smoak" Oliver smiled and kissed her, "yes you are"

"Now come on," Felicity said pulling him up, "we have to make calls"

(Earth-Prime)

"Everyone gather around!" Mia yelled, the whole group was here as Cisco created a device that could help communicate across the universe, "we got some incredible news" Mia said still jumpy, "okay can someone hold her down?" William asked, "gotcha," Katherine said and held Mia's shoulder, "hey twin," Mia said, "hi," Katherine said and held her while she tried to wiggle out.

"Okay," William said, "Katherine you'll have to hold down another one after nine months"

"yeah got it-" Katherine gasped, "wait another?"

"yup we're having a sibling," Mia said and managed to get out of Katherine's hold, "Felicity's pregnant?!" Everyone exclaimed, "yup," William said, "and you all are coming to Earth 1 for some ceremonies"

"We are visiting Star City and National City right?" Stephen asked, "yes you are and Mia will be the one to give you the tour," William said, "Will," Mia said, "I'm going to Earth-38," she said.

"you sure you an adult?" William asked, "damn sure," Mia said and opened a breach to Earth-38.

(Earth-38)

Kara and Lena were in Kara's apartment having breakfast when the doorbell rang.

"I got it," Kara said getting up from the table and walking towards the door.

"Mia," Kara said in shock, "what're you doing here?" she asked inviting her in and giving her a hug.

"I have to tell you something," Mia said walking towards Lena and giving her a hug as well,
"every time the portal opens in the middle of the room why didn't it?" Lena asked.

Mia looked at her, "last time that happened I saw the grossest thing anyone could see"

"We had our clothes on," Kara said, "barely"