Chapter 1

(December 10, 2019)

Oliver lay on the ground looking towards the universe forming just above his head, he sighed and closed his eyes, every memory flashed through his mind before he took his last breath.

Barry and Sara sat beside him, mourning for the loss of their mentor, their friend, "Barry what's happening to his body?" Sara asked, Oliver's body was starting to fade into oblivion, "I -I don't know" Barry said trying to grab Oliver's body but his hands caught nothing. 

"His body's just....gone"Barry muttered, "It's okay, we'll be okay," Sara said completely unsure, both of them got up and barry took the two of them down.

"Where's Oliver?" Kara asked, Barry, shook his head, "Where's his body?"

"It disappeared into oblivion," Sara said her voice shaky, there was a bright light and the next thing they know, they're standing in Star city, in the Bunker. 

Dinah and Rene stood in the middle of the Bunker with Laurel, Diggle, and Lyla, "Where's Oliver?" Diggle asked, "After he died his body disappeared into oblivion," Sara said, Diggle sighed he took the support of the railing to support himself.

Thea came in through the elevator looking like she saw a ghost, "Thea you okay?" Sara asked, "Your dad's back" She panted "including mom and Tommy and my half-sister"

"Quinten's back?" Laurel asked, "Are you sure?"

Thea sighed, "he walked up to me and said, "Thea have you seen laurel?" and then tried to call you" Thea turned to Sara "you both need to go and meet him"

Sara nodded and both her and Laurel headed towards where Thea saw him last, "Where's Ollie?"

Barry stepped in front, "we couldn't save him" Thea shook her head and stepped back "he's not..no he's not"

"Thea" Dinah stepped down and walked towards "you need to calm down you're shaking" 

"How can I calm down when my brother's....gone?"

Dinah pulled her in a hug, rubbing her back trying to calm her down.

"Diggle, you need to find Felicity and tell her about this" Barry said, "wait has Caitlin contacted?"

"Yeah," Rene said, "She was not in Killer Frost mode, you need to go home to her Barry" Barry nodded and sped out of the room, "You all head to Central City, Cisco will help you all get back to your home," Diggle said, the others nodded and headed out.

"I'll take Thea home," Dinah said, "and give Moira, Tommy and Emiko the news about Oliver"

(January 2040)

After Mia and the others brought down the wall, Felicity, Roy and Dinah had to go in hiding but before Felicity left she wanted to say a proper goodbye to William and Mia, the three of them stood in front of Oliver's grave saying there goodbyes.

"We won't be seeing you again will we?" Mia asked, "I'm afraid not, I'm sorry," Felicity said, "Hey it's okay it's not your fault we'll be fine, Star city too, we got our Green Arrow," William said.

Felicity smiled, "I am so proud of the two of you" she hugged the two of them one last time, "so is your father"

"We're proud of you too," Mia said.

After the kids felt felicity walked towards an empty road, there stood Mar Novu in his usual attire, "Where I'm about to take you there's no return" he said.

"I've waited a very long time to see him," Felicity said, "I'm ready"

Mar Novu nodded and opened a portal through which the two of them walked through.

Felicity found herself in the old office of Queen Consolidated, Moira Queen's office to be exact, she walked towards the desk and found a red pen on the desk, she picked it up and recalled the first time she saw Oliver, she then picked up the photo of him and his dad, as usual, she kept the pen in her mouth and smiled and the photo.

Oliver stood at the door smiling at the scene, he felt relieved seeing Felicity stand there.

"Hey," he said, Felicity looked at him, she kept the photo and the pen and walked towards him, she cupped his face and kissed him.

After they parted, Felicity hugged him tight crying slightly on his shoulder, Oliver sighed, he finally felt at peace.

"This is so nice," Felicity said, "and not to complain but I thought that the afterlife would look less like your old office"

"This is my mom's office," Oliver said, "I wanted to be where I first saw you"

"Well that would be the IT department seven floors down"

Oliver smiled, "You sure?" Felicity looked at him, confused, "Its a long story"

"Lucky for us" Oliver lead the two of them towards the window "we have all the time in the world for me to tell it to you"

Felicity smiled, leaning against Oliver.