Chapter 6

"I hate this place" Barry muttered, "its just the place I died barry," Oliver said, earning glares from everyone, "just a joke," he said holding his hand up in surrender.

"holy harry potter" Mia exclaimed, "they are more than the number I fought"

"you think?" Laurel said, "Oliver they have recurring energy on them," Felicity said through the comms, "meaning?"

"meaning they will keep coming," William said, "frak" Mia muttered, "we go with the plan," Oliver said, "copy that," the team said, "and mia" Oliver said, "stop saying Harry Potter spells under your breath"

Mia grumbled something under her breath and got ready, "which spell were you saying again?" Sara asked, "Expecto Patronum" Mia said, Sara snickered, "good one" 

"focus," Oliver said, Mia and Sara, rolled their eyes but did as told.

____________

"okay" Mia groaned, "I'll be blunt......we're losing" 

"no shit sherlock," Sara said, kicking off another shadow demon, "felicity?" Oliver said, "I can't find the main dementor"

"yes mom" Mia exclaimed, shooting an arrow, "dad even mom agrees they are dementors you should too"

"I will after we get rid of them," He said and kicked one out, "Oliver can't you turn into the spectre?!" Barry asked, zooming past him, "I can't" 

Suddenly the shadow demons stopped attacking, "did we win?" Kara asked, "I don't think so," Killer Frost said, "why are they lined up against us?"

"Mom, William?" 

"We don't know"

The shadow demons shrieked sending sound waves across the field, the others collapsed on the ground holding their heads, "what the frack are they doing?!" Mia yelled, "killing us," Laurel said, "guys we're not affected," Kara said, glancing at Clark and J'onn, "we can take them"

"NO!" Mia yelled, "you are not taking on them alone"

"I'm not alone," Kara said flying off with Clark and J'onn, "for real?" Barry muttered, "what do we do?"

"We can barely stand," Roy said, "I don't think we can do anything"

"Guys?" Mia said, "the pains going away" she stood up slowly and looked to find Clark and J'onn knocked out on the floor and kara in the middle of all the shadow demons.

"Kara," Mia said and ran towards her shooting some arrows along the way, Kara screamed giving one big laser eyeshot to the demons that towered her, the laser was travelling from a shadow demon to another and since they were covering kara all around, her skin was burning.

"Clark get up," Mia said shaking, "J'onn!" both of them finally woke up, "oh my god Kara," Clark said getting up and trying to fly up, "my powers they're not working," He said, "neither are mine," J'onn said, "we have to do something or else she'll-" there was a blast from above and everyone ducked down for cover.

Kara fell from the sky her suit destroyed with blood over her arms and face, "Kara!"Alex ran towards her, "hey look at me it's okay, you're going to be okay" Alex said, "guys" Cisco said, "We won, Kara did it" 

The shadow demons were slowly disappearing, "Kara stay with me" Clark said kneeling beside her, "I can't hold on much longer" Kara said coughing up blood.

"We need to get her under sunlight," J'onn said, Cisco nodded and opened a breach to Earth-Prime, Clark picked her up and walked through it followed by the others.

"Kara," Felicity said jumping up from her seat, " we need to get her under sunlight," Clark said, "any open ground here?"

"this way there's a football field," Katie (McGrath) said, Clark nodded and followed her out, he carefully laid her on the grass and sat beside her, "you're gonna be okay, sis," he said, "tell Lena-" she sighed, "tell her that I love her"