Chapter 3

Mia sat on the ground with the laptop, while the others were talking to each other. None of them knew what to do so just tried to process everything.

There was a bright light and a breach opened, "Holy crap!" Many of the members exclaimed, "help me up" Mia said to the nearest person which happened to be the doppelganger of her brother, Ben, he nodded and helped her to her feet.

Mia walked towards the portal but not too close, the first one to walk through was William, "Mia!" William exclaimed, he ran towards her and pulled her in a hug, "ow ow ow my ribs!" Mia exclaimed, "I'm sorry, are you okay?"

Mia nodded, "nothing I couldn't handle"

Barry intervened, "Uh, Mia you're 16 and you took on the shadow demons alone"

"First," Mia said, "I prefer Dementors-"

"oh you Potterhead," the whole squad from a different Earth said, Mia glared at them and continued, "Second, I have my memories of the fight and all so I can handle myself"

"Mia we don't doubt you, but going alone is not an option," John said, "I was thrown here with minimal information, I didn't do it on my own will"

"Mia I swore to your Dad and your mom that I'll protect you so you just not returning to Earth 1 immediately is not tolerable"

"Diggle I saw my Dad breath his last breath in front of my eyes I saw my mom leave in front of my eyes and if someone told me that I had a chance of bringing them back I would take it in a heartbeat"

"Okay," William said, "let's cool it a notch, and we need introductions, Mia"

Mia took a deep breath clutching the ring across her neck, "Okay, um well let's start with my doppelganger, Katherine McNamara" Mia said, Katherine stepped up and like that Mia introduced everyone.

"So what's the plan?" William asked, "the only thing I know is that Earth-Prime is the key to bring them back, The Monitor isn't a fact sharing dude, we have to find it on our own" Mia stood up but suddenly she collapsed in front, luckily Laurel was fast enough to catch her, Mia was limp in her arms, "Mia, hey open your eyes," Laurel said, patting her cheek nothing happened, "I knew she needed a medic," Emily said.

They laid her down on the floor and tried to find any injury that may have caused it, "she doesn't have any injury on her" Alex said, "wait she's burning up"

"burning up? What do you mean burning up?" William asked, "I have no idea what is causing this but we need to stabilize her or she'll die"

"She'll die?! are you kidding me?! do something!" William exclaimed John dragged him out of the group with the help of Stephen while the others tried to help Mia.

"William take it easy!" John said, "take it easy?! that's my baby sister right there, how the hell am I supposed to take easy?!"

"William, she's strong she'll pull through," John said again, "Hey William," Stephen said, "I know nothing about you or your sister but I know one thing, she's a fighter I saw her fight those shadow demons, she can pull through and if what she says is right, then you be damn sure I'll help you get your parents back"

*Mia after she passed out*

She was in some kind of a trance where she felt the presence of a very familiar person, she groaned and sat up shocked at finding that she was in the Queen Consolidated, "Mia?"

Mia got up and turned to the source of the voice, "How on earth did you get here?!"

"Mom?" Mia's voice quivered, "Dad?"

Oliver and Felicity both walked towards Mia and engulfed her in a hug, Mia sighed and hugged the two of them back.

"This still doesn't explain what you're doing here," Felicity said, parting from the hug, "I um wait what is this place?"

"Its the Afterlife, kiddo," Oliver said, Mia's eyes widened, "I'm dead?"

"No, I don't think so" Felicity replied, "When I left, you were way older than you are now"

"Yeah, I was 21 but when dad you uh" Mia sighed, "you sacrificed yourself everything changed, I grew up with William but I don't think any memory of me, William and mom are really"

"wait a minute," Oliver said, "You remember?"

"Yeah um I grew up with these memories so did everyone else, they all remember and I mean me, William, Connor, JJ and Zoe remember everything so I think this was one of the paradoxes of your sacrifice"

"How old are you?" Felicity asked, "I'm sixteen"

"Sixteen?! I'm sorry what did you do?" Oliver exclaimed, "Mar Novu sent me to Earth-Prime saying I could bring the two of you back"

"Back as in?" Felicity asked, "Take you back home," Mia said, "but Novu said that there is no return"

"Seems like there is," Mia said, "What's that black spot?" She asked pointing towards the ceiling, "Well it needs black light to be visibly and we don't have black light so..."

"Yeah-" Mia felt a sharp pain in her head, "Mia?" Felicity said, "mom I- What's happening to me?!"  Mia exclaimed seeing her body fade, Oliver and Felicity held onto Mia hoping whatever was happening would stop.

"Mom, dad just know that I love you and I'll find a way," Mia said, her half body already gone, "We love you too," Oliver said, he felt his daughter slip through his arm and just vanish.

"Oliver where is she?" Felicity asked, her voice  breaking "I don't know" Oliver sighed, "She isn't gone is she?"

"Hey" Oliver cupped Felicity's face "She's not gone, and if what she said was true we will find a way out of here" Felicity nodded and hugged Oliver sighing.

_______________

Mia sat up with a gasp, her head pounding William ran towards her and sat down beside her, "Hey, it's okay you're okay" William said pulling a very stressed Mia in a hug, "What happened?"

"I don't know I just..."Mia trailed off, "it's okay, come on let's head inside its getting cold" Mia nodded and got up.

She noticed that most of the others were inside, "How long was I out?" Mia asked turning to William, "an hour" William said, Mia just nodded and walked.

Before she walked completely inside she saw a black spot on the ceiling near the gate that looked like the gate of Moira Queen's office.

"The hell?"