10

[Yoongi P.O.V]

I chewed the insides of my cheeks unconsciously. Probably because I got sent away sooner than my own father and his Majesty Namjoon. I glare at the outside scenery and heard a soft chuckle.

"Is there something funny?" I asked without looking at him. It wouldn't be weird if I hear him saying its nothing right now, nothing my ass. "There is" he shortly answered and I turn to look at him.

"You thought I would say it's nothing right?" Jin asked and I slowly nodded, is he a psychic or something? "Well, judging your form, it is clear that you're pissed that your father will see your fiancee face first" he explained and I raise a brow. Is it that obvious?

"Enlighten me, your majesty" I formally said and he points at my face. "You're gritting your teeth, knitting your eyebrows together and your leg is bouncing, indicating that you're impatient"

I don't know if I should be crept out or be in awe of how he analyses everything. I sighed and leaned back as I focuses back on the scenery outside. "Prince Park reminds me of someone" I admitted and Jin only hums.

"Explain it?" He questions me and I can feel blood slowly pushing their way to the surface of my face. "Ji-Hoon brought me to a cafe at Busan the other week," I started and he stayed silent, giving me time to form each sentence.

"The environment there was just pleasant, not only the food and drinks of that place is good, their services are great as well" I said, imagining the situation at that cafe right now.

"Everything is warm, comfortable, and relaxing despite the loud chatter from other customers" I continued and remembered the food that was served at the Park's Household.

"Just now at their household, the food is very similar to the cafe I mentioned" I pointed out and Jin hums questionably. "How are you certain?" He asked and I looked at him. I tilted my head to the side a bit. Noticing me being a bit lost he started to explain.

"I mean, how are you sure that the food or snack that the Park's prepared are the same as the cafe that you mentioned? Its possible that they probably ask him to prepare it for them in advance"

I stayed silent and try to take it all in. Sure, it may be possible but it kinda hurts me if its true. "Your Majesty, Your highness, we've arrived" Mingyu announced and we exited the car.

"Relax for a bit, Prince Park will be staying the night here" Jin said and my eyes went wide. "I don't remember this kind of agreement with my father?" I said, cautiously and his majesty in front of me smiled.

"Well, to be fair, it was decided when you were having a little date with Prince Park" he says and skipped away to his room. "Alright this is absolutely unbelievable" I said and then locking myself in my own room until evening.

[Jimin P.O.V]

I can't breath. Help.

This man is hugging me to death!

And I thought that everyone, especially the king himself, in the Min Household is cold and terrifying! "My lord, please have mercy for the petite prince" Namjoon chuckles as he gestured the king.

I swear that I saw the King of Daegu just pouts as he sets me down. "My apologies, Your Majesty, his cuteness offended my heart and I might die from it" Prince Min's dad explained as he clutched his hand over his chest area.

Okay? This man is seriously weird, especially just now. "I couldn't say it better" Namjoon smiled and looked at me. From what the king said, he meant that I attacked him with my cuteness