3

[Yoongi P.O.V]

I struggle to get out of bed today since I'm a night owl and not so much of a morning person. I've made plans to be with Ji-Hoon so I'm not going to use tardiness as an excuse.

I did my usual morning routine and ate some light breakfast before we finally took off and stroll around the area. "The cafe is not open till 8:00 am, now is still 7:30 am" he said as we stroll around the park.

My phone buzzes and I picked it up. "Hello? What is it father?" I asked and both of us stopped and sat on a bench as I continue to talk with father. "Your mother and myself have settled your marriage with the youngest child of Park household" he said happily on the other line.

My jaw dropped and Ji-Hoon notices it.

"Without my opinion father, do I have any options left?" I asked hoping that there is but sadly there isn't. "No, the contract has already been signed from both parties, we're visiting them next week" and he ends the call. I sighed heavily.

"What's up?"

"I was arranged to marry someone from here" I sighed and leaned back. His eyes went wide and he slowly opens his mouth. "Well, lets go, the cafe is going to open soon" he said as he tugs on my arm. I smiled a bit before getting up.

-

We were still too early but Ji-Hoon's friend was actually an employee at the cafe. "Woozi!" I raised my brow but decided to shrug it off. "Hyung!" Ji-Hoon squeaked as he was being hugged by the taller man. I felt myself smile at the sight.

"Are you that excited to bring your brother here?" The man said and Ji-Hoon smiled. "He's right there" he said pointing directly at me. I raised my hand as a greeting only. "For an adoptive child, you guys are quite similar" the man patted Ji-Hoon's head and he just nodded.

"That terrifies me you know?" He laughed and they walk towards me. "Well since it's already opening time why don't you two order something? Here's the menu" I read his name tag and it was Seung Cheol.

"Seung Cheol? I need your help!" A voice rang out the building and it catches my attention. "I'll be right back" and he goes to the back. I looked around and the decorations are not so grand, but still maintain some impressive taste. "What do you think?" Ji-Hoon asked me and I smiled a bit.

"Its nice" I said but he pouted. "Wow, is that all you can say?" He sulk and I chuckle. "Don't worry, I haven't fully experience this place yet" I assured him and he smiled. "Well you better like it, or hyung is gonna give me more homework!" He whined and I chuckled.

Laughter suddenly rang out from the kitchen. "Go and clean yourself up! I'll take care of this order" It wasn't Seung Cheol, but the other man. The door opened and revealed a man with a tray of drinks on one hand, and he is awfully beautiful. I couldn't move my gaze away from him.

"Hi, how are the cookies the other day?" He smiled at Woozi and my little brother beamed. "They're so good! My brother doesn't really like sweets that much but he finishes his share!" Ji-Hoon exposes me and I my cheeks went warm.

"You said too much Woozi" I mumbled and the manager laughed. "Well, I'm glad you liked them, here have this a try, I've made some adjustments and want to know what you're opinion on it" he said and Ji-Hoon looked at him with surprise.

"Are you sure this is okay? I mean, my brother here is a coffee addict-" sounds of pots and pans crashing was heard from the kitchen, cutting Ji-Hoon's sentence in the middle. The manager sighed and smiled. "Now you regret it" he scoff and waved us as he is going to the back.

"And you were saying?" I playfully glared at Ji-Hoon and he stuck his tongue out. I chuckled and took at sip of the drink. Its Long Black coffee. The taste differs from when it spread into my mouth and down to my throat. It did regenerate my energy and it has a nice amount of sweetness for a black coffee.