1

[Yoongi P.O.V]

I straight went towards father's reading room and knock on the overly decorated doors. "Come in" his words faintly seeped through and the doors were opened by the guards. Maids and butlers in the room bowed as they greet me and I motion them to go outside.

Multiple footsteps fades away and the door closes behind me. I faced my father who is lying sickly in bed due to a high fever. "How was the meeting?" I fight back to grimaced. Nice to meet you too dad "Every of our alliance agreed to the proposal except for Busan" I said and pushed my glasses back.

Father sighed as if he knew this would happened. "I assume that you predicted this father?" I said keeping a straight face even though I wanted to express my confusion over the matter. "Before the meeting, I proposed your brother for an arrange marriage with Park Jiyeon" he sighed.

My eyes went wide for a couple of seconds. "Ji-Hoon? He's not ready for marriage yet" I said hoping that I can defend his rights. "What do you mean? He's 21 this year and you're already 26, when are you going to accept anyone in your life?" Father said slightly raised his voice.

I bowed quickly and apologized. "Pardon my rudeness father, please calm down, you are still unhealthy" I said and he sighed. "Its okay, but I still want to see you love someone, despite the gender" he said, whispering the last sentence even though I can hear him clearly.

I cleared my throat, and turn my back to him. Despite the gender, is he really expecting me to be a cut-sleeve? "I'll do my best to persuade them to accept the proposal" I finally said and start to walk out of his room.

-

I sighed and throw some papers across the table. Grabbing my laptop and a few files before start to work again. A few minutes flew by and I see my adoptive little brother peaking through the door.

"Come in Woozi, what do you need?" I called him by his pet name and rubbed my eyes.

"Hyung, do you have work this Saturday?" He asked as he walk towards me. I unlocked my phone to see my schedule and I glared at all of the events written down. I'll never get a break at this point. "Only between 7:00 am until 2:00 pm, why?"

"When I was with-uh..my friend" he cut off his sentence in the middle, but it didn't bother me since I'm respecting his privacy. "We saw this cafe that was just opened, and it really looked promising" his eyes glimmer as he described it.

I suddenly thought about the conversation I had with my father. "Have you give any thoughts about father's proposal?" I asked and his face saddens. He plopped down onto one of the couches and hugged a decorative pillow.

"She is a few years older than me. You know how I feel about that right?" He said gripping on the pillow hard. I continue to type in some work as I hear his opinion. "Besides, I'm sure she found someone else to love" he said biting, the edge of the pillow.

I looked up from the laptop and see him like that destroys me. "Should I tell father about this?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I don't know, maybe you can but, only when father is a bit better" he said leaning back and chuckled.

"We don't want him to get a heart attack don't we?" I couldn't agree more than that.

I leaned back and thought about it. "Where is this cafe located?" I asked him and his eyes shines in excitement.

"At Busan"

[Jimin P.O.V]

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and packed a few packets of sweets and snacks that are leftovers from today. "Master-" I shot him a glare and he quickly changes his personality.