4

[Jimin P.O.V]

-5 days left-

I was staring into space until someone taps my shoulder. "Sorry to bother your day dreaming" he started and I nodded then my eyes saw a piece of paper on his hand. "Someone apply to work here as a part time job" he continued and handed me the paper.

I scanned the application throughout and noticed a familiar name. Lee Taemin? Is he from the Lee household like Seung Cheol? I asked myself and remembered someone. No, it couldnt be him..right? I ask Seung Cheol to bring him in. As soon the figure came into my field of vision, my eyes flew wide and so does his.

"Jimin?!" He exclaimed as he point at me. "Oh my god it really is you!" I squealed and we instantly hug each other. "Why are you here though? Isn't life as a roy-" I quickly shut my own mouth after realizing.

"You're quick to pick up the pieces as usual" he smiled and patted my head. "But really, why?" I asked as I sign my signature as approval for his application. "I've got nothing better to do, since I'm not the one who will be ascending to the throne in the Lee household" he said confidentially and smiled.

"Well, can you do anything?" I asked and he thought for a while. "Well, can I fill in as waiter," he said and I nodded. I grabbed him some extra uniform and handed it to him. "Its clean, you don't have to worry about it" I said and he goes to change into the uniform.

Seung Cheol entered the room with some ingredients and I helped him to arrange them. "You knew you meanie" I said and pouted as I put the needed flours on the table. He laughs and take off his gloves and take his notepad and pen.

"How does this look?" Taemin emerged from the resting room and presented himself to us. "You look amazing! Now get to work" I complimented him and he and Seung Cheol instantly went out of the kitchen.

-

Taemin was surprising good with customers, especially with his looks. I can't blame his features. "We need two Café au lait and two small plates of macaroons" he said waving the order before slapping it lightly on my face.

"Rude" I huffed and he chuckled before gliding away. I rang the bell and Seung Cheol took it as Taemin is still taking orders. After sending off the last customers, Taemin flipped the sign board to close and finally let out a sigh. "That was fun was it?" I smirked and he scoffed.

"To think you have this much customers and its only you two, you guys are crazy" he said before stretching out. "Ask the manager, not me" Seung Cheol said and I rolled my eyes. "Good work today, see you tomorrow hyung!" I said as he walks towards his motorbike.

"See you tomorrow too!" He replied before speeding off from our sight. "He really need to fix that attitude" I whispered to myself and get into Seung Cheol's car.

-

By the time we reached home, I went straight to my bedroom. I stripped my uniform off, went into the bathroom and jumped into the bathtub. I sighed as warm water warms my body up from the cold weather. A knock was heard and I slightly shift my position. "Who is it?" I asked and it was one of the maids.

"My prince, your mother wishes for your presence after you're done" she said and I heard clothes rustling from outside. Probably a set of clothes from Daegu again. "Alright, I'll be there in 20 minutes" I said and hear her footsteps fade away. I sighed sink my chin in the water.

Ever since the agreement, mom has been teaching me about queen stuff and a few things that I really should do when I'm with the Mins. I sighed and get out from the tub and start to dry my body. I dressed up in the clothes specifically the materials that come from the Min household.