5

[Yoongi P.O.V]

-4 days left-

"Holy shit!" Ji-Hoon exclaimed as soon as he looked at me. I pulled an all nighter for work after Ki-hyun's call. "Am I still sleeping or this is real?" He asked himself and I throw him a small pillow directly at his face. He grunted and glared at me. "Definitely the real thing" he mumbles and then reached out for his phone.

"I'm telling father to give you a day off" he said sternly and I just nodded. True that but I still have some caffeine running in my system. "Tell father I'll be working half day, starting now" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"If I start later, I doubt I'm able to wake up" I explain shortly and clean myself up. I asked a few maids to cover my dark circles with makeup and they did a great job at it. "Yoongi, why did you pull an all nighter?" Father asked as he sign the last document he needed before heading for breakfast.

"Ki-Hyun called me, he received your letter" I answered him briefly and he hums. "Did he accept the role?" He asked and I nodded. He clasped his hands happily and stand up. "That's wonderful! Your other best mens are the three brothers of Kim's" he said, making my eyes widen.

"Pardon me father, the Kims?" I asked, trying my best to cover my shocked and he nodded. "Both Kings accepted to be your best man while their younger brother is with your spouse" father explained and I stayed silent. My spouse is already acquainted with one of the Kims huh.

"Now, would you like to join me for breakfast?" Father ask as he looked at me. "Yes father"

[Jimin P.O.V]

"Achoo!" I sneeze at another direction. "Oh my, is it a fever?" Mom asked as she looked at me worried. I shake my head and rubbed my nose with a napkin. "I don't think so mom, anyways I have to go now" I said and grabbed my bag.

"Okay, please be careful!" She said as she waved. I nodded and hopped into Seung Cheol's car.

By the time we arrived, Taemin just arrived as well. "And I thought that I was late" he huffed and I laughed. "Apparently not, lets go" I cheered him up and patted his back.

"Jimin, your phone's ringing" Seung Cheol said and tossed my phone to me. "Tae?" I whispered his name and answered him. "Yo, Morning!" I chuckled as I set my stuff down. "Good morning to you too, did something happened?" I asked.

"Yes! My brothers are happy too"

"About what? Did you get a girlfriend?" I teased and he scoffed.

"Boi, you know that I'm gay"

"Bish better try me then" and we laugh. "In all seriousness, what happened?" I asked and start to make some espresso. "Heh, I get the letter to be your little maid of honor" he announced and I almost burned myself with boiling water.

"Idiot, its best man, but I dont remember anything about my mom saying that she or dad will ask the Kims Household to be my best man?" I asked and put down the cup. "Well, its actually the Mins arranged this and I assume that they are implying to your household as well" I face palmed and sighed.

"I'm gonna ask my mom first" I said and hang up. "Jimin, two Long black, 2 plates of macaroon and 1 small box for a slice of Blue Sugar" Seung Cheol appeared and hang the order. Well maybe later I ask her.

Blue Sugar is the name of the cake that I made. The icy look just reminds me of Woozi's brother and his skin is pale as sugar. Thus, Blue Sugar is created. I packed the cake, and set the tray with 2 glass of coffee and small plates consist of 3 macaroons each.