7

[ Jimin P.O.V ]

-2 days left-

Last night I messaged Taemin to post a notice on the cafe's front door about our absence. Of course we don't tell the truth to the public because this is a confidential matter between royals only.

To make sure that he really does that, I told him to take a weird selfie in front of the shop.

Anyone who tries to leak the information will be sentenced to their punishment by the king. And by king is His Majesty Kim Namjoon himself.

With Tae accompanying me to the royal tailor, Park Jeong-su, better known as Leeteuk for some reason, to take my measurements. He is like a brother to me too. "Ahh, I'm so excited to design your suit" he squeal and it just adds me to my stress.

"Hyung, I'm not getting married, this is just an engagement, only time can decide if we are compatible or not" I sigh and he just hums. "Hmm~ whatever you say Chimmy" He coos and I sigh in defeat.

Tae's phone rang and he answered it as he walk out. "Heechul hyung? What about him? Ah, right now? Okay, thanks for the heads up" and he hangs up. "Heechul hyung will help me sort this kind of thing out" Tae said and Teuk suddenly froze in place.

"Hyung?" I called him out and he seemed to be deep in his thoughts. "Uh, I'm okay, lets get your measurements" he smiled and I'm a bit weirded out by it, but shrugged it of for his sake.

-

A man with full of aesthetic appeared along with Mingyu as we were having lunch at a nearby restaurant. "Oh this is the man of the day? He's adorable!" His voice is a little husky from time to time but still maintain a friendly tone to it.

Taehyung smiled and pats my shoulder. "Right? His soon-to-be husband is sooo lucky" I shot him a glare and he ignored it.

A few hours flew by just like that, as if it were minutes. I waved them goodbye and weakly walk towards my room. The very first thing I do was kicking my shoes off and fall face first into the pillow.

"I'm so tired..how can they have so much energy?" I asked myself but someone else answered it for me. "Well, since you only do cooking, not so much for walking in the cafe" and I know that voice too well.

"I dont want to hear you babble too much noona" I groaned and she chuckled. She pull a chair next to my bed and start playing with strands of my hair. "Are you still nervous?" She asked and I kept my mouth shut.

I dont want to admit it but I'm really nervous. What if its a kid, an old person? Worst of all an abuser. "Jimin, I've met him before," Jiyeon started and I looked her in surprised. "Really? Do you have a picture of him?" I asked hoping that she has but she shakes her head.

"No, he probits anyone takes his picture, he said it himself that he is insecure about his looks" she explained.

He is insecure about his looks? Now thats new.

"Can you describe how he looks like at least?" I asked and she though about it for a bit. "I'm not sure if this will excite you or not so.."

"Just tell me!" I whined and she giggles.

"First of all, I don't understand why he is insecure about his looks, he is goddamn handsome and beautiful" she said and played with my hair. Its comforting.

"His eyes are sharp and cold but I'm sure he is a sweetheart as his true character" she described something familiar to me and it rang in the back of my head.

Blue Sugar.

Cold looking from the outside, but when you bite it in, its sweet. And it suddenly linked to another familiar figure. Woozi's brother.