Story 2 : attension please...

BEAM'S POV: 

beams mind voice while looking at studious forth ( am I being ignored...again😒)

Beam keeps staring at forth but forth reflects no reaction at all...

......

...... One week before....

Tringggggg tringggggg...📱📱📱

Forth : " baby are you coming home atleast tonight... I miss you somuch"

Beam: " miss you too baby... But I can't ... I have exams coming up...if I stay with you... I know i wouldn't be doing what I should be doing..."

Beams mind voice... ( Forth with you by my side...I won't be able to concentrate...coz ... I can only read you...as....

   Forth ... you are more interesting than the book before me )

Forth :" ahhh..." 

Beam : " I mean studying baby"😜

..........

...........

It's been two weeks since my exams was over....yet...I'm ignored somuchhhh....

Ahhhhh I'm so fed-up....

I tried everything to allure forth towards me ... But all was in vain...

Why so suddenly this bullhead become so studious.... Usually park and leam do forths part of assignment tooo.... What now... Did I really push him too much... away... Is he angry on me... What the hell is happening here... I reLly want him...but he wouldn't even share a glance on me....

Forthhhhhhhhhh.....

...........

...........

Beam: " baby , are you hungry ... Shall I cook something for you."

Forth : " no baby , I'm not hungry yet. I will complete it first the deadline is near... "

Beam mind voice ( one  full week... Full 7 days .... For 168 hours....10080 minutes.... I have been eating alone ....forth....)

Beam came near  forth... But forth was so indulged in his work... So beam just kissed forth on his forehead and said " baby I'm sleepy...I'm gonna go and sleep... Are you coming🙂" with a enchanting smile  on his face...

But forth felt nothing... nd he replied " go on baby... " He pulled beam near him and kissed him a goodnight kiss and went back to his assignment....

Beam was so much dejected that.... He moved away from forth....

Beam couldn't sleep all night at all.but suddenly beam felt a comfort ....and only then he slept sound aloud.....

The moment beam woke up he realized forth was by his side last night .only then he fell asleep.... So he eagerly turned the other side to see forth... To his shock ....there was no forth...

And he hurriedly searched for forth...

He found him in the same place before his lap typing very Intensely just like yesterday....

Beam tought to himself....( It's time I use my charm on him....)

........it's weekend......

Beam cooked food for both of them.but was really determined to lure forth towards him....

So he sat on the couch and turned on the tv...and asks forth to come near and sit....

But forth came along with his lap...and stuffs ....