Diagnosis

Amy

'Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous, love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly, it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth, bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails...But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.' I closed the book i was reading and closed my eyes, what wonderful words they are so much passion in them, so much love and truth it "are you ok?" asked mike i opened my eyes and looked at him giving him a smile "yeah im fine" i said he nods and gives me a kiss "the doctor will call us soon" he said and i nod closing my eyes again just thinking over the words "amy" i turned to look at mike and he had a worried face "umm...after we're done here.." he scratched the back of his head "i want to take you out" he said looking at me pleadingly "sure" i said smiling at him "ok" he said "why are you so nervous?" i asked almost laughing at his nervs "its nothing" he said looking at the magazine he just grabbed and reading it upside down "you  do know its upside down right?" i asked smiling "uh yeah its better this way" he said looking at the picture nodding his head i coulnt hold in my laughter so i bursted out laughing tears pouring out of my eyes as i held the chair arms laughing so hard he looked at the picture and chuckling " i know i know" he said and i couldnt stop laughing at him "you better stop laughing or you'll pass out" he said cause i was laughing so hard i felt like i couldnt breath "i..ahah..cant..ahaha" i said in between the laugh then i felt his lips on mine and i slowly stopped laughing then he pulled back and stared at me i didnt notice that he got up to stand in front of me "now breath" he said and i gulped in a huge breath of air "thats better" he said kissing me again and then went to sit on his chair i smiled shaking my head, sometimes i get carried away with laughing so hard i forget to stop, literally!

The doctor walked in to the waiting room and called us to his office, we followed him into his office, we sat down and waited for him to start he was reading a paper he had in his hand and nods "ok so heres the problem" he said "your powers are in a process of advancing and since your emotion are based on your powers it sorta mixes you up" he said looking at me "why are they advancing? i mean how?" i said really confused "well it has to advance in order to supply more energy for you and your child" he said seriously "MY WHAT?!" i screamed standing up so fast the chair flew he shrink back from my stare "y-y-your c-c-child" he said stuttering scared and i looked at him shocked and scared but i bet my face was different cause he was so scared i turned to look at mike and he was frozen in place like a statue he didnt move or blink at all "are you telling me that im pregnant?" i asked the doctor slowly and menacing "y-y-yes" he said "the test said that you are 8 weeks pregnant" he said i grabbed the chair that flew to the corner and sat down not believing it mike was still a sitting statue "your body and powers are now advance so you wont be snapping at people but you would be experiencing all the symptoms of pregnancy" he said but i was just sitting there thinking of what has happened...im fucking pregnant!

The drive home was silent, mike tried to talk but i didnt want to hear what he was saying, i was still thinking about me having a baby, i was scared as hell, i dont mind watching kira's babies cause i know their hers but having one of my own,it was scary as hell! i dont think im ready for a baby, i mean i still have a mission to do and how the hell am i going to do the mission with a baby on the way, and the worst thing is werewolf babies grow faster then human babies so instead of the whole 9months its only 5 months, well except kira she had three months cause of her blood, but me i have five months minus 8 weeks "amy?" i ignored him pissed at him for this he sighed and kept on driving i cant believe im having a baby like seriously i looked down at my stomach seeing a small bump how in the hell did i not notice that? i put my hand on it and felt the bump forming, the idea of having a baby scared me but there was a piece of me that was happy about it "please say something" he said i was still staring at my stomach "im pregnant" i said still not believing it "i know that" he said "but are you happy about it?" he asked "are you?" i looked at him glaring and he stopped the car and turned to me "extremely happy" he said smiling and i just glared at him i turned around to see that we are home so i took off my seat belt and walked out pissed off then i opened the door to hear kira calling "amy" i didnt want to talk to anyone right now but i need someone i trusted to talk to and seeing as kira was like a sister to me and has been through this i wanted to talk to her "i need to talk to you" i said my voice cracking "im in the living room" she said and i made my way there as soon as i walked in i froze.