The Begining

A/N: ~So this is the part where we left off in broken~

"Alot has happened over the years, me and mike are now together your mom and dad have you guys now, and there alot of new members of the pack who were rogues and now close friends, and i never wouldv'e thought that i get to say that im with mike" i smiled and tickled sira "so sira thats all i get to tell you, but i promise to tell you more when you all grown up" i said looking at this adorable 3month old baby girl "amy telling those stories again?" said mike who came in with the boys i smiled "their not just stories and dont think i dont know what you been doing too" i said winking at him and he laughed "i guess uncle mike got caught" he said to the boys i laughed and put sira in her crib and he put the boys in with her then he put his arms around my waist and smiled down at them "soon my love will have our own" he said and i laughed "yeah if you get to go to labor with them" i said smiling at him and he laugh "sure, anything for you love" he said then he kissed me and i kissed back "get a room!" i turned around to see kira walking in smiling i laughed "they are asleep now" said mike and she smiled and nod and walked over looking down at her babies "hey guys thanks for babysitting" said silo walking in i waved my hand "its fine, i love watching them" i said smiling then he walked up to kira and held her waist and watched their babies, i held mike's hand and walked out "i have something to tell you" he said as we walked around the huge house "what is it?" he stopped and looked at me "when i was kidnapped i was in a gage with two other people, and ever since then i been looking for them, they sort of saved my life and i would like to repay that debt by saving them" i looked at him "have you found them?" i asked "yeah, but i hate to say this but i cant do it on my own" i looked at him confused "what?" "im planning on asking kira and you to help me" "you know we're a team we go through missions together so why ask?" "because its not an official mission" i looked at him my face forming into shock cause there is a rule about none mission we can get kicked out of it "who are they?" he looked at me and sighed "their a couple, been there for a long time they lost their daughter and their other daughter is forced to work for the rogues" "who are they?" now i was intrested cause i know how it felt to lose someone so close to heart "nina and scott" i froze "is the woman a witch?" "yeah...??" he said a little curious now "the..the guy does he have a..a...a tattoo on his wrist like a wolf howling?" "yeah..how did you know?" he asked now confused i looked at him shocked and happy "oh my gawd" i siad then i ran towards kira and silo who were now walking out of the triplets room "kira!!" i said and she turned around looking at me worried "amy whats wrong?" "mike...mike found them" i said breathless "who?" she asked me and looking back at mike "i dont know" said mike "he found my parents" i said and they all screamed "what?!" i started hyperventaling "calmn down amy breath" said kira then she turned to mike "where are they?" "belamark" he said "ok thats just 3hours from here" "but the problem is that its not an official mission" said mike and i was just standing there calming down "well i'll make it an official mission" said kira then she picked up the phone and dial a number "we need to talk" she said than she hanged up the phone "lets go" she said "were you going?" asked silo "just watch the babies" she said and kissed him then we walked towards the office.