Crazy day

Amy

"Amy!" i opened my eyes and jumped off the bed ended up falling on the floor i groaned and tried to get up with out hurting my back more then i heard laughter and i looked at kira laid on my bed laughing so hard and mike standing in the door way smiling with his hands folded he wore blue jeans with no shirt and damn did he look hot "you should've seen your face" said kira and i snapped out of my lust stage and looked towards kira she sat on the bed and looked at me smiling "shut up" i said groaning then i slowly stood up and glaraed at her "what you want?" i asked and she smiled "we're taking mike shopping for some clothes" she said then she stood up straightning her black t-shirt with the words 'i love music' then she straightened her short jean skirt then she looked at me smiling her hair was in a messy bun and she just brushed it with her hand and looked at me with a smile "fine let me get dressed" i said huffing and she smiled and clapped her hands then she went out grabbing mikes hand and i slamed the door and walked into my bathroom to get ready, after doing my thing in the shower i walked out to my closet to find something to wear then i heard the door open and i sighed "damn it kira i tol-"i stopped mid sentence when i saw who it was his face was a mix of shock and lust and his eyes was moving up and down my body and then i remembered that im naked "oh my gawd! get out" i said trying to cover up then he snapped out of it and moved around confused not knowing where to go "out!" i said still trying ot cover up and he slaped his hand to his face and he did it hard too cause it was a loud smack "im sorry" he said his voice paniced "what are you doing in here?" i asked mad "kira told me to come get you" "so you come in my room" "well i knocked and no one answered so i thought you fell asleep again" i rolled my eyes "just get out" "ok" then he turned around and hit my drawer that was next to the door then he stumbled his hand still covering his face "sorry" then he started to walk with his other hand out trying to feel the door i got mad that he keeps missing the door so i walked up to him still naked and grabbed his shoulder and pushed him out of the room but bad timing cause aiden came out of his room then he fell back "what the hell!" he screamed covering his face and i stood there shocked then i slammed the door "kill me now" i said looking up then i blew out a breath and went in my closet just putting on random under garments and clothes not caring how i look i tied my hair in a messy pony tail and walked out slamming my door walking down the stairs fumming i walked passed aiden who was looking around avoiding me, i ignored him and walked past mike and kira "lets go" i said and kira burst out laughing and i turned around to see kira on the floor laughing and mike trying not to laugh and aiden choking on whatever he was eating "what?!" i sacreamed annoyed "i think you should look down" said mike and i glared at him then i looked down "son of a bitch!!!!" i screamed and threw my hands in the air i was wearing a t-shirt and underwear i glared at all of them then stomped my way up to my room slamming my door making it crack a little then i walked into my closet to see the pants i was gonna wear on the floor i took it and angrily put it on and walked down to see kira standing up now trying not to laugh and mike was just looking at me amused and hungry i ignored them and walked out to my car followed by mike and kira "amy" "dont" i said starting the car then we drove to the mall in silence. 5 Hours later we walked out of the mall with tons of bags i was irritated being in the mall full of people and shopping with kira wasnt the best think in the world, i love her but shopping with her was just pure torture we put the bags in the car then we drove home with kira just talking about fun things to do around here and school i drove in silence i wasnt having the best day today, well i wasnt having the best days ever and i really wasnt into talking to anyone "amy...you ok?" asked kira "yeah im fine" "you look kinda mad" "im fine kira" i said with a smile and looked at her to confirm it and she smiled "ok" then she went back to talking to mike, i looked at mike from the rear view mirrior, his smile was just amazing and the way he laughed was just so sexy then he looked at me smiling and i looked away 'dont you dare think about it amy!' i said blowing out a breath nad shaking my head 'it just the mate bond' i thought "amy what do you think about that?" asked kira "what?" "what do you think about movie tonight?" "uh...sure" i said "how about around 8pm?" "yeah" "ok 8 it is!" she said excited i pulled in the drive way and helpe them bring the stuff in then i went to my room to practice new magic spells.

~A/N: Sorry its kinda boring but i just wanted to make a chapter that was kinda funny, i hope you all liked it! dont worry the next chapter will be intresting!~