Its something ;)

It has been days since i received the news about my parents and we seem to be making progress with the planning, to say i been on edge would be an understatement, i have been stressing out with all the details i would be classified as a mad hatter or something, i would show up looking like i been thought the washer and dryer before i came into the room everyone has been a little scared to come talk to me cause i snap at anyone who dares walk up to me, i look like a dog with rabies...yeah its that scary i haven't notice it until now that they were showing me pictures and videos of what i been like for the past few days and i was embarrassed "you need a break from all this" said kira looking at me worriedly i looked at my picture the one were i look like a evil scientist with rabies "ok" i said shuddering from looking at my pictures "come on i'll take you to your room" said kira as mike and silo sat there looking like their about to explode i gave them a glare and walked with kira to my room to get some rest, i laid down on the bed and closed my eyes after a few minutes i drifted of to sleep.

I felt something wet on my hand and someone laughing, i growl at the person wetting my hand but they didnt stop laughing, and my hand was still wet "auntie your drooling" i heard a small fragile voice say and i slowly open my eyes to see chrissy standing there laughing at me "auntie why are you drooling?" she asked but i wasnt fully awake yet so i didnt get what she was saying "im sleeping chrissy" i said then i turned my head to the other side "auntie your slobber is in your hair" she said and i just answered with a "hmm" she started laughing but i didnt get what was so funny and i knew that going back to sleep with chrissy in the room would be impossible "ok ok im up" i said getting up to sit and looked at her with tired eyes "auntie your so silly!" i gave her a quick smile "you have drool all over you now" she said and i looked at her then her words finally hit me and was awake in an instant looking at my hand that was covered in drool then i felt my hair and it had sticky wet drool on it i sighed and dropped my hands "just great!" i said and chrissy cracked up i just shook my head and headed towards the shower.

"Are you feeling ok?" asked mike i nod walking down the stairs towards the kitchen feeling like eating "are you hungry?" he asked and i nod again "are you sick?" i looked at him and shook my head "then why arent you talking?" he moved his hand to my head to check my temperature "im just not in the mood of talking" he looked at me and gave me one of his genuine smiles "go put on something nice, im taking you out" i stood there in my sweats and Jersey with my hair in a messy bun "im gonna wear this" he looked at me like what?! but i ignore his stare and walked towards the door then i felt a pair of arms on my waist stopping me from getting out the door "what is wrong love?" he asked concerned i sighed "i dont know, i just feel so tired" i said leaning on him "ok how bout this you go upstairs and lay down and i will get you something to eat" i nod and he kissed my temple "what would you like to eat?" he asked then i just had this graving for something fatty "i want a hamburger with everything in it and fries" i said feeling my mouth water just by saying it "and i want 5 of  them with coke" he laughed and kissed my temple again "ok sweet heart any preferences on where?" he asked and i thought about all the burger place and the only one that came to my mind that was big in size was burger king "i want it from Burger king" he chuckle "ok babe go upstairs and i'll be back" i turned around and gave him a kiss then walked upstairs to my room, as soon as i jumped on the bed i was knocked out again.