Decisions

Mike

"Get up!" then i was splashed with cold water and i jolted up i looked around me to see an unfamiliar place i was in a cell a very dirty and creepy cell "take a good look around cause this is what your gonna live with if you dont accept my offer" said a familiar voice i turned to see the asshole who kidnapped me, he was tall and built, black hair, green eyes that glow and a slightly crooked nose, and his smile was just evil he was smirking at me and i looked away i been locked in here for a week now and i cant take it anymore im hungry and dirty and weak i cant do this im ashamed of what im about to say so i cant look at him "so last chance young mutt....join me or rot in here" i felt the tears fall from my face knowing my family would be very disappointed in me disappointed in my decision to join the people who killed them, but i knew that somehow they knew that i had to well i was hoping they understood "i'll join" i said feeling the tears falling then he let out a creepy laugh "good!" he said satisfied then i heard the cell door open then someone grabbed me helping me walk then i saw two more cells that were occupied and i saw him walking over to them smiling "soon...you'll be joining me" he said then i think a woman answered "over my dead body" she sounded so weak and tiered her voice is so croaky and rasp "that can be arranged" "i will kill you before you touch her" said some one growling and he laughed "i would love to sit here and chat but i have a new recruit to train...Nina" he siad nodding to the second cell that was beside mine then he looked to the third cell "william" he smiled then i heard a growl then he turned around with a big smile on his face then he walked past me and the guy holding me then i was dragged up the stairs to the bright shining lights then i was again dragged to some room "this is your room" he said then he put me on the bed then he left, i looked around to see a huge room that is already furnished i got up to check the drawers on the side of the room i opened it to see a bunch of clothes so i grabbed them and went to take a bath to massage my aching body.