Unusual behavior

When you don’t know whether you really like someone a lot or you love them, ask yourself why do you love this person, and if you can’t find an answer, that’s true love because then its never ending no matter what changes about this person you will always love them. Know that whatever happens he’ll always be there for you. That’s what happened to me I realized I never truly knew why I love a person and I figured out that it’s because it’s true and sincere which means it can never break no matter what that person does to you.

Love, its all i can feel right now its all i can feel when i look at him, the thought of him makes my heart go full speed, when he touches me i feel so loved it cant be explained my handsome mate, my love, my everything, i smiled thinking of him the way he smiles at me the way he looks at me with those loving eyes i felt like i was flying on cloud nine i laid in my bed and waiting for him to come from patrolling, i been locked in my room for a few days now cause i cant seem to enjoy anyones company, i feel so infuriated when they talk to me i my self am confused with my moods towards my family and friends, but the only person i dont feel like that towards is mike it actually the opposite of what i feel for the others, when i see mike or when he talks to me i feel so happy, i locked myself in here so i wont snap at them cause i feel bad about my actions they have tried to talk to me but i just ignore them i cant stand to see the hurt in their eyes, and i dont know how to explain what is going on with me because i dont even know what is going on and i refuse to go to the doctor's office cause i dont want to snap at the doctor, well that is the excuse im going with for now i heard some one knock on the door "amy?" i heard my name being called but i ignored it feeling my temper flare but tried to keep it in kira knocked again "amy are you awake?" she asked but i didnt say anything then she was gone i sighed out my frustration i punched my pillow and glared at it feeling so hot and itchy i let out another breath then made my way to the bathroom to take a cold shower to lower my temperature.

"Love, i think you should see a doctor" said mike after i snapped at anna when mike opened the door to talk to her i sighed "i know...but not now" i said and he looked at me worried "please, your scaring everyone.....even me" he said looking at me apologetic i smiled and put my hand on his cheek "im sorry" i said and he held my hand that was on his cheek and smiled "its fine but i would like you to see a doctor" he said agian and i sighed dropping my hand to my leg "ok" i said and he kissed me then he smiled "get ready" then he stood up and grabbed his phone "who are you calling?" i asked "im calling the doc" i nod then went in my closet to find something comfortable to wear.

"Hello amy" the doctor greeted as we walked in and i held on to mikes hand tighter and he gave me a reassuring squeeze "what bring you here today?" i didnt say anything so mike answered "she hasn't been feeling well" he nods "please sit" he said motioning to the chairs in front of his desk as he sat down "tell me how you been feeling" he said folding his hands on top of the table i looked at mike and he nods "she cant talk cause shes afraid she might snap at you" he looks at me and nods "so tell me mike what is wrong?" "well doc she has been feeling weird lately, she cant stand to be around anybody but me, and she get this flashes were she gets cold and hot" he said and he looked at me curiously "ok...does she mention having nightmares...or weird dreams?" he asked "yeah she keeps dreaming about a little boy" he nods "i've seen this before..similar case" he said then he took his pen and scribbled something on his paper "whats wrong with her?" mike ask as i was sitting on the edge of my seat now waiting for my diagnosis "first i must do some test...just to make sure" he said then i snapped "what the fuck is wrong with me doctor?" he looked at me his face a mixture of amused and confused "i dont want to make a diagnosis now and get it wrong, so be patient amy and let me run some test then when i get the answers i shall tell you" he said calmly and i was ready to just jump him and rip his head off then mike held my hand and it calmed me a bit "fine..but do it fast" i said letting out a frustrated sigh "stupid wolf" i muttered then looked away from him feeling so agitated.