Chapter 3

We were back on the road in no time each guy took turns driving to make the trip a little faster we made a few pit stops for gas and food. However, at some point, we had to stop, stretch out in a bed, and get some actual rest. So we stopped in Rockford Illinois and decided to stay at Candlewood Suites I still didn't understand how the boys were able to afford all of this the thought made me a little uneasy. Raymond came back with four room keys I couldn't help but roll my eyes he was slick I'll give him that. "Looks like we have to pair up, so who's with who?" He said throwing a smirk in my direction however all I could do was grim him never in a million years would he ever get close to me so he can wipe that thought from his mind. Regina sent a dirty look in my direction before voicing that she would gladly room with Raymond as if anybody else wanted to like girl, please. "I'll room with Carlos if that's okay with him?" Yolanda said giving this innocent yet seductive look. I just smirked in her direction letting out a little chuckle because I knew what she was planning and I honestly wanted to high five her on the spot. "That's okay with me Hermosa."  Then Antonio leaned over and whispered to me "I don't mind sharing if you down with it." This boy has no clue what he does to me but he better keep it up "yeah I'm down with that." I respond in a sultry voice "Promise and I will share a room" Antonio speaks up taking a room key from Raymond who has an irritated look on his face. "I guess that leaves me and Erik,"  Angel says taking her key and heading up to the elevator Erik right behind her heading to their shared room. The rest of us say our goodnight and do the same. When Antonio and I arrive in our room the butterflies start fluttering around in my stomach. "I'm going to take a shower," Antonio says as he drags his eyes across my body "would you like to join me?" I couldn't help the smile that breaks across my face. "It would be my pleasure Mr.Davis." He shoots a smile my way as we begin to take our clothes off and head to the shower. We step into the hot and steamy shower he begins to wash my body with the soap as he hums Baby, I'm For Real by The Originals in my ear and I've never felt more relaxed and at peace, than I am in this moment he turns me around and for a minute we just look into each other's eyes then he leans in and kisses me and boy that kiss was filled with so much power and passion. He turns off the shower and carries me to the bed and the sheets were our towels for the night. The next morning we meet everyone in the lobby as Raymond goes to turn the keys in. "Well looks like I'm not the only one who had a good night you look very refreshed," She said sending a playful smirk my way. I get up to go check on Regina who seems distant and far off from the group. "Hey, how's it hanging?" She looks up and my face drops her eye is slightly swollen and purple. "What the hell did Raymond do this to you?" I ask a bit loud my blood boiling and my anger rising. "Would you lower your damn voice, and keep your ass out of my business and don't worry about me and Raymond princess and tend to Antonio." She says with attitude as she quickly finds her glasses and puts them on then walks out to the van. I look across the lobby as my eyes land on Raymonds and he sends me this look so cold a shiver runs down my spine this man was dangerous and it made my stomach turn.