Chapter 8: ILY2M

I hope you enjoy this crappy chapter! And Dedication to WattyReader for loving The Letter for Love!!!

 The one n the right is Stephanie (My Love) She's based on my actual bestfriend Stephanie like i've said in my story. And thats an actual pic of her:D She looks so pretty. 

-------------------

------------------------

Chapter 8: ILY2M

Sam's P.O.V

I got up and rubbed my eyes. The light was gleaming through the blinds on the window. I looked to my right to see Amber sleeping. All our clothes were on the floor from last night. I decided to get up and leave before she wakes up. I slip on my boxers and grab my jeans. I throw on my shirt and open the door. No one was home so I slipped through the house quickly.

I could feel the cool winter breeze hit me. I take in the smell of fresh air. It's amazing how this world is so polluted yet I could still smell the fresh air. And I live in L.A.

I still can't believe everything that happened just a few nights ago. I can't believe he let me do what I did. Why didn't he stop me? I just don't understand anything. My emotions are just mainly confusion and regret.  It's been days and I haven't even seen him at school. I have for every class and nothing. I've asked Stephy but she doesn't know. She didn't go to school on Tuesday and Wednesday either but she went out with him on Sunday. I've been wondering what to say to him and I was hoping to talk to him yesterday but yet I don't know where he is. Amber and I decided to skip school today so I wonder if he went to school. I'll stop by his house and find out if he's home. I started my car and back out of the drive way.

I drove for a few more minutes til' I turned toward their street. I really am going to miss him. Sadly I have made up my mind on what I'm going to say. After everything that has happened I feel that things aren't ever going to be the same. I finally parked right in front of his mailbox which was made of wood. I found it funny that it had their last name on it. They always had there grass nice and cut. I can always remember when we were kids that his grandpa always used to water the grass. Everyday. Sadly he died. God rest his soul.

I knocked on the wooden door. Nobody answered the door. I decided to text Logan see what happened. After about ten minutes I decided to call. His phone was off and the sound of his voice played on the recorded message.

"Hey Eric, It's me Sam. Call me back please. Or I should just tell you now instead of talking to you. After everything that has happened I think we shouldn't be friends. I'm so sorry bu-" I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. I took the phone away from my ear and saw at the top of the screen a little letter. It was a message. I cancelled the message and hung up. I opened it and it was Logan's reply.

Logan: Were not home. Were at the hospital. Eric was kidnapped, raped, and then shot. But why would you care I'm pretty sure what you did hurt him more than all of that.

Oh my god. I couldn't believe what was written on my screen. I felt my jaw open. I felt my whole heart sink. I ran into my car and drove as fast as I could.

***********************

Eric's P.O.V.

I could feel my back aching. I was laying on the floor watching the guys stare out of the window. Hey were yelling at each other.

"What are we supposed to do now huh? Tell me!" Steve yelled.

"If you would have kept an eye on the damn kids this shit wouldn't be happening!" He kept yelling.

"Come out with your hands up. We have the place surrounded." There were police outside? Maybe I won't die. Where's Danielle? I jumped in fear then felt the pain as four police knocked down the door and came through the door. I saw Steve try to run for it but was tackled by police hidden in the restroom.

I could feel myself begin to see black. I felt my eyes begin to close.

---------------

----------------------

Ok I know I don't really like this chapter because I did it in one night plus I did a HORRIBLE job on Sam's P.O.V but I still hope you guys vote!!!! I've been bleehhh for a while so please cheer me up with votes... my last chapter had ten votes so I'm pretty sure u guys can at least give me six....:( Please give me your opinions thanks! And if I told you I was going to give u a dedication then please tell me because I forgot.!