Chapter 7: ILY2M

• Dedicated to My Colorguard Family.! I Love You Guys:D

 Bleehh well i hope you enjoy this chapter! Its becoming alittle more interesting.

The one on the right is Danielle... 

Chapter 7: ILY2M

I could see my clothes in the corner of the room but my boxers weren't there. I stood and suddenly I felt pain in my ass. I sat back down. It was hard to sit back down with the pain and also knowing I'm naked and sitting on a gross rug.

I began to think about Danielle, the little girl they took yesterday. I couldn't believe that these people do this. It's the most disgusting thing I've ever witnessed. It's also the most depressing thing I've ever seen. I couldn't imagine how their parents must be feeling. I can't describe how I feel right now. I'm depressed, scared, sad, and hopeless. What if the never find me? What if they don't find me on time? They're going to kill me by the time someone finds out.

This room doesn't have any windows or I would have busted out a long time ago. They're boarded up. If I could knock out the wood then I would be able to leave this hell hole. I observed the window and noticed a small crack in between the pieces of wood. If I can knock it down without making noise. I started to push the wood lightly. I could feel the nails slowly coming loose.  Suddenly I heard the door begin to unlock.

I threw myself back on the floor and pretended to sleep. He threw the little girl on the floor and shut the door. I heard her moan in pain as I ran to my close to put on my pants. Once I realized the girl was in only underwear. After I put on my pants I ran over to the half-naked little girl.

"Are you alright?" I asked fearing she's hurt.

 "You said you would make sure we get out of here ok, you promised!" She began to cry into my chest as she sat up.

"I'm so sorry Danielle. I really am and I feel horrible but I think we can get out if we stay quiet. Here put on my shirt as I try to open the window." She wiped the tears from her face and sniffled. She looked up at me with a worried face.

"Don't worry I will get us out of here." I told her standing up.

"They killed my brother." She said with sad eyes.

"How do you know?" I asked trying to seem like I don't know what's going on.

"They took me to his body in the kitchen. Blood was coming out of his mouth." I looked down and her eyes brimmed with tears.

"He's in a much better place now." I said trying to comfort her.

"If only I could be in a better place with him mommy and daddy." She said finally standing up. She groaned in pain as she held her back.

"What's wrong?" I asked suddenly realizing what a stupid question I just asked.

"They both-" I cut her off.

"Don't worry you don't have to tell me." I told her bringing her into an embrace.

"You're just like my daddy and brother. Now that they're both gone I have no one." She said looking to the ground.

"Well you have me." I told her. Suddenly the board came loose and I pulled it off.

"Can you fit through there?" I asked pointing to the window.

"I think so." She was thinner than I thought. I pushed her through the board and she fell to the floor.

"Owwie." She whined quietly.

"I'm sorry. Ok you pull the next board and I'll push." I told her. She pulled as hard as she could and I pushed, not pushing too hard because I didn't want it to come loose and hit her. It was slowly coming loose. Suddenly one side came completely undone. I pushed my fat ass through the opening of the wood. Once I was out I noticed Danielle didn't have any shoes. I picked her up and began to run. I didn't have any shoes either but I didn't have a choice. I ran as hard as I could.

Suddenly a car was driving by and I jumped in front it to stop them. The sound of tires screeching filled the area.

"Oh my god are you ok?"  The lady with brown hair looked completely shocked.

"Please take us to the police. A man got in my car and held a gun to my head and then raped me. This little girl and her brother were abducted as well and raped, unfortunately her brother died so we need to get to the nearest police station." I explained everything to her as she drove away.  Suddenly another car hit hers and she swerved. We ducked as we heard gun shots. I felt a sudden pain in my back and i yelled in pain.

"Watch out." I heard Danielle scream as we hit a tree and the car flipped over. I wrapped my body over Danielle as the car landed. Everything went black as the car came to a stop as my head slammed into the side window.

---------------------

---------------------------

Soo please VOTE..!! I care more for votes but I VERY MUCH LOVE your comments im just hoping u can vote more. And I will NOT post unless i have 7 votes...! Thanks I hope u enjoyed it.!  And if I promised people a dedication tell me because I fforgot all the people's names I promised... I promised like three people so thank you..!! And also if you like boyxboy stories  Check out a new one called The Loss of Love by LuckilyBad Is pretty good so check it out..!!! :D