Chapter 6: ILY2M

Well enjoy this depressing chapter

Chapter 6 (ILY2M)

I drove for about 15 minutes following every direction this man gave me. He terrified me and I wasn't going to defy him. He had a gun and could shoot me at any time.

"Now turn left." He said pushing the gun against my head harder. I suddenly heard a song begin to play. My phone was ringing.

"Stop right there and answer it." I parked and took out my phone. It was Stephanie. I couldn't answer it.

"Answer it! And don't try anything funny because I'll shoot you right here and now." He was yelling and pressing the gun against my skull hardly. I hesitated but finally answered it.

"Hello." I said holding in my tears.

"Hi my Love!" She was screaming.

"Hi." I replied in a soft voice.

"My love what's wrong?" She sounded concerned. I can't tell her so I needed to create an excuse.

"Nothing's wrong but I have to go." I said quickly hanging up.

"Who was tha?" He said getting closer.

"My best friend." I said letting a tear escape my eyes.

"Aww don't cry. I'll take care of you. Me and my friends will take GOOD care of you. Don't be scared." He brushed his hand alongside my cheeks. "Now drive."

I drove for another ten minutes until he told me to pull into the drive way of a nasty house. It was bordered up from the side and the front window was broken and cracked. It smelled like something had died and it was made of bricks filled with moss and fungus growing from the edges. It look as if no one has lived there for ages. Once I stepped out of the car he held me by the arm. I pushed away from him and ran outward. I just ran as hard as I could. I didn't know where I was but they only thing I knew was being away from him was way better. He was right behind me but I managed to be just a bit quicker than him. I finally had lost him and it was dark.

 There was a forest park and his house was he only one for another mile. I ran into the forest and kept running until I couldn't stand it. I stopped for a breathe. Everything was difficult to see. All I could see was the stars that lit up the sky. It was hard to see the moon that hide behind a large gray cloud.

I took out my phone forgetting I had it with me and began to dial Logan. No service.! I was petrified. I fell to my knees and began to cry. I was out and alone facing a possible killer or rapist or both. I'm going to die. Sam was running straight through my head. All I could think bout was him. He will never really know how much I love him. All he will really remember about me was that we had sex and it was a mistake.

I heard the song I Will Follow You Into The Dark begin to play. MY PHONE WAS RINGING????

It's SAM??

"Hello Sam.. You have to-" I felt some ones hands go around my neck.

"Eric what's wrong." I could barely hear his concerned voice through the phone as I was attacked.

"Help me someone please Sam help me!" I was crying even harder, I'm so scared and I'm going to die.