Chapter 3: ILY2M

Well I really hope you enjoy this chapter I worked hard...

The one on the right is Samuel...

Chapter 3: Boys Night Out

I woke up still feeling soar but I was in a good mood. It had been a while since me and Sam has actually just had a boy's night out. I was excited. It would be just me, Sam, and some good old bonding. I looked at my clock and it was 10:35. I decided to get up and take a shower. I got up and looked through my closet for some nice clothes I could wear today. I chose my white and black Paramore shirt black, semi, skinny jeans and my original converse. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair. It hurt to wash my face because of the bruises but I had to or else I would break out.

I stepped out of the steamy shower and wiped the mirror in order to see myself. I was skinny and I had curves. It was weird because my friends always told me I was pretty and that I would make a perfect girl. They were retarded sometimes but I love them. I have a lot of friends but only two best friends. I wouldn't say I'm popular nor a loner, but I was just well known around the school. I was average. Except that I was bi. At first when some guys found out they teased me about it but they left me alone after Sam told them something. I open to just my close friends but it's been getting out and I can care less at this point.

I'm just glad that Sam was always there to back me up whenever I needed him. I'm so happy that I have a person like him to count on. I know that no matter what Sam will always protect me. I love him to death and won't stop loving him even, after I take my last breath.

I told him that we should go out but right now I don't even know what we should do. I'm think mini-golf, movie and then go to Aaron Samuels party. (Yeay Mean Girls Reference) He was a cute senior and I have him for Algebra 2. He failed it twice. I would sometimes help him with homework and stuff. And when I mean help I basically mean give him the answers. He invited me. He likes me because he says with my knowledge he's passing the class. Score one for smart me. (Victory Dance.) Sorry.  I better call him to make sure he's up. He is usually still asleep by eleven, that lazy butt. I began to dial his number but it went straight to voicemail. Mafucka betta get his ayass up right ner! Sorry I get a little ghetto when I'm mad. Ugh well he better answer the phone in 30 minutes.

I dried my hair with the blow drier and then I straightened the curly parts. I like to leave the tips a bit curled up because it looks nice. Once I was done I grabbed my shirt and my hoodie and put them on. I was tying my shoes when I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Sam.

Sam: I'll be there in ten minutes... :)

Eric: Kk :)

I went to the living room and sat down. I was watching Spongebob. Man I love him. Oh snaps this will be better with some apple juice and a big cookie. I walked over to the kitchen while singing quietly.

"The best time to wear a stripped sweater. Is all the time." I sang along with the TV.

"One with a collar, turtle neck, that's the kind. Cause when you're wearing... that one.... Special... sweater." God Spongebob is my idol.

"You're such a dork I swear." I turned around to see my brother looking at me while EATING A BIG COOKIE?  WHAT????

"Hey! Where did you get that?" I asked getting louder.

"In the cabinet. It was the last one." He said smiling and eating the big cookie. I saw his eyes widen as I lunged at him trying to grab the cookie.