Chapter 22- ILY2M

• Dedicated to R.I.P : Love, Save The Empty<3

I Love You Too Much To Give Up Now

Chapter 22- ILY2M

So we had school tomorrow and Sam basically lives with me now. I love waking up with him right next to me. Hopefully I can go my whole life like that. I love him and nothing can really change any of that.

He’s special and if I were to lose someone like him then I don’t know what I would do with my life. We stayed in bed all day because he left me totally hurt. I could barely move so he did things for me. I had to get up to take a shower and go to the bathroom but luckily the pain was slowly warring off.

I had just gotten out of the shower and I was drying my hair. He eyed me weirdly as he lay back in bed. I just shrugged it off and continued to dry my hair. I walked over to my iHome and put my iPod into the dock. I searched for song then smiled as one of my favorite songs began to play. I turned it up loud and began to sing.

Watch your back, We’re starting up again.

Just to keep us from coming, back.

Don’t act like you’re surprised, we couldn’t save it if we try.

I’m tired of all the lies and so are, youuuuuu.

We were never a real thing; all we were was just two figures in the crowd, that’s alllllll.

And we’ll say we’ll change but hey, its bad news baby c’mon.  Let’s face the fact.

I stopped singing as I washed my face. The song continued and I hummed to the beat. I love music and it was a big part of me. My life revolves around music but lately I have barely touched my iPod. It made me sad thinking about that but I’ve been very busy. I should have played it yesterday night when we did it. It would have made it hotter.

I dried my face and went back to singing.

“Tell me how bad does it feel. When I’m inside of her.

Tell me how bad does it hurt, I forgot you don’t feel

Go home and cry. Go home and cry. Take it all back, I don’t have the time

The lips of our fate will become the ones of your loss and my relief

I’ll taunt ‘em right in your face and show you how it’s done

Cause now my lips belong to another someone.

I’m dying just to tell you, I’m in love, yeah

I’m dying just to tell you I’m in love, whoa.” As I sang that part I was singing it to Sam who was smiling back at me. I pointed at him as I sang that part again.

“I’m dying just to tell you, that I’m in love whoa

I’m dying just to tell you, I’m in love yeah yeah yeahhhh.”

He tried to scream at this part along with the song but he failed miserably.

I laughed at him as he coughed in pain and stick his tongue at me. I came closer to him and rubbed his neck.

“Feel better?” I asked him with my puppy dog face.

“No.” He said pouting.

“How about now?” I said kissing his neck and sliding my tongue along it. My tongue sent shivers down his back. I put both of my legs on either side of him. He laughed and flipped me over so he was over me.

“Ha Ha!” He said sticking his tongue at me. I leaned forward and sucked his tongue in my mouth. The power of sucking. I’m good.

“Wow you do have the tongue of a 30 year old hooker.” He said laughing. I let my mouth drop. Did he just really say that? Douche.