Chapter 15: ILY2M

KK dedication to CrAzY_mOnKEy she's new on wattpad and wrote a boyxboy story please read it and vote please... Thnx!!!!!!! AND FAN SHE NEEDS THEM!!!!!!

Shout-Outs!!!!!

*Vampura

*ShowAndreaTheSkyline

*when_the_sun_dies

*EpicFailure

Chapter 15- ILY2M

I closed the door then sighed. I am really going to miss him dearly. I ran straight to my laptop and signed on to Facebook. I automatically found his page and friend requested him. I sighed and decided to go through his pictures. My mouth dropped when I saw a picture of him and I when we went to the beach. I smiled to myself thinking of every moment I spent with him. How happy I was every time I saw him. The big smile that would play over my face making me look like a total idiot.

I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs. They were faint then they were louder as someone approached. I don't remember hearing the door open or close. It's probably still Brian. I exited the website and shut my computer off.

As I walked to the door it opened slowly revealing Sam. I smiled as I looked at him. His eyes showed sadness and anger. Is he alright?

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked feeling concerned as I walked towards him. He took a step back and took a deep breath. Silence filled the room as I stood still. It popped into my mind just then. What if he saw what happened? Wait! He couldn't have. I didn't hear him enter the house, but then again I didn't hear the door open when I heard his footsteps.

"Are you al-" He cut me off.

"Why was Brian here?" He said loudly but he wasn't screaming. Shit man! I can't lie to him but he probably doesn't know we kissed either.

"He came to say goodbye." I said lowly.

"Are you sure that's why he came?" He asked crossing his arms. I wasn't lying. He did come to say goodbye but I can bend the truth a little.

"He did come to say goodbye." I said impatiently.

"Hmm..." He said rolling his eyes.

"So what you don't believe me? You think I'm lying?" I said stepping closer to him.

"I never said you were lying I just don't think you're telling the full truth." He said sitting on the bed.

"And how do you know what's the truth." I said leaning sideways. I began to feel angry. Brian did come to say goodbye so I don't know why he's acting like this. The room went into silence as we both stared uncomfortably at the floor.

"Exactly, switching the subject what's u-" He cut me off again.

"Why did you kiss him?" He said avoiding eye contact.

"What are you talking about? I only kissed him on the cheek. It was a goodbye kiss." I said bending the truth now. I wouldn't consider it bending because I did kiss him on the cheek but unless he really knows then I can't lie. Maybe I shouldn't lie. Fuck I hope he doesn't get mad.

"Ok I kissed him but that was for goodbye." He looked hurt but he seemed calm.

"I know." He said lowly. WFT? How does he know? He probably saw.

"How do you know?" I asked like an idiot.

"I saw." He said lying back on the bed.

"Everything was a goodbye. He asked me if he could kiss me before he moved to New York to take over his dead fathers company." I said trying to make him feel guilty. I do feel bad that I did technically cheat on him but I don't think it's considered cheating.

"So you did!" He stood suddenly approaching me fast.

"I didn't!" I yelled back loudly.

"I can't believe you think that I would cheat on you, after all I've been through just to have you for myself after all these years." I said angrily.

"You know what!?" He said beginning to yell. I flinched. His expression went from angry to calm.

"I believe you." He said taking a deep breath.

"You do? Well not that it isn't true, it's just that you looked like you were gonna jump out at me." I asked like a retard. I was afraid of him when he gets mad but still, he won't hurt me.

"I love you too much to fight with you when I know you're telling the truth." He said cupping my cheek. He softly kissed me and a smile played over my face. I sighed in relief. I decided to lay on the bed. I was tired. He lyed right next to me and we both drifted to a light sleep.

----------------

----------------------

I know I promised to upload as soon as it was at twenty and I know this chapter sucked so ya....

So here it goes I want twenty votes for each chapter and that's as high as ill go....

I will start typing chapters at 15 votes and ill post at twenty..... And I love comments too so leave me a comment:D LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

AND my cousin CrAzY_mOnKeY has posted her new boyxboy atory so go check it out please.! Its pretty good!!!!

AND!!!

Please tell people about my story im about 13 people away from having 100 fans.!!!!!! PLEASE FAN IF U READ.! OR ILL SET MY STORES TO PRIVATE!!!!!! Well maybe not but still... lol