prologue (revised)

it started as a normal day, like always. walking inside the chaotic guild hall, everyone are fighting here and there, tables flying  everywhere. it's normal, but that "normal" didn't last long, because it seems like the whole world is against my happiness right now. 

things started going downhill when a white haired takeover mage split the door in half and greeted everyone.

that was the start of my misery, my partner started ignoring me. the person I treated like my sister started talking shit about me , the person that was like my brother started acting like an asshole to me, and my guild , my family started isolating me. and for some unknown reason after she came back I started getting sick more and more.

 from the isolation to the sickness, it went to verbal abuse and then it started getting physical, they threw their magic on me, made me a punching bag and tables were aimed at me.

it affected me greatly, so great that i almost lost my life , i was unconscious for more than a year and the moment i opened my eyes i was in the spirit world, not heaven. the celestial spirit world. and from there unexpected things happened, good and bad. 

^°^ °^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

" you're worthless, a replacement " w-what?
h-how could he say that?.

"I only brought you here because you resemble her" oh, that's

"you're weak you don't belong to the team"

wow.. just.. wow.. after I saved your life multiple times?.

"just leave we don't need you here!" I.. I didn't even do anything.

"you don't belong to fairy tail" ouch that's a huge blow.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^