chapter 21

"but there is more that is more alarming, fairy tail isn't the guild that has a lot of missing members" 

chapter 21 

what is that supposed to mean ? " lamia scale shelia blendy, sabertooth yukino agaria, minerva, blue pegasus ren and hibiki and many more that had trifle and had been connected to fairytail" I was shocked, no thoughts came into my mind.

"That was the reason why we put fairytail under surveillance, the magic council has no such involvement in the cases of the missing members. we only seek answers daughter of acnologia" I don't think he's lying or that he's just good at hiding his emotions.

"tell me what the council has found," I said or more like ordered and relaxed my posture but i still continued observing his movements and expression.

"the mist is thick in the main guild of fairytail, normal people are slowly getting affected by it. it had caused a plague to spread without any type of cure. if not taken care of it leads to death. a lot of people moved far away from that place because of it" a plauge caused by the mist huh.ill have freed investigate that. 

"how about the missing people?" i asked but before he can speak i heard a whispher 

'lucy this is bixlow master makarov is nowhere to be seen' i was stunned... what? i asked him to look after master and now his gone?

'i asked you to look after him right? what do you mean by gone?!' i wanted to bash his head to the wall for being so fuckin careless.

"ill arrange another meeting yaji-san, master Makarov seemed to have some problems happening," I said and excused myself.  

"gajeel we need to go now something happened to master" i said after coming out of the room yaji-san and i talked into. 

"what?" tsk do I need to repeat myself? he's a dragon slayer his senses should be sharp.

"I said that's enough, we need to go back to the guild. I need to knock some sense into bixlow." I said irritated. I assigned him to look after the master and now the master is gone? I didn't know he was this incompetent I might've been too lenient to him in the realm and our missions.

"abbadon" I chanted and revealed my dragon form, my most used dragon form. I don't really like yuriel because it only for healing and defensive. 

"this form of yours really looked fancy you know?" gajeel pointed out. i mean aside from the scales this thing has wings that would let me fly in a fast pace.

"well my father looks like this if he used both his dragon form and human form, the scales i have are similar to him too," I explained. 

"so, acnologia is really your father?" he asked I gave him a nod. 

"beleive it or not he is.when i first saw them i was full of anger and resentment because of what happened, because of what the guild did to me and he actually has a lot of patience" i said remembering the past. he had so much patience to give me, all the nightmares and trauma he was always there with me, helping and trying to ease all those feelings away.  

but this is no time to miss that old man, master Makarov is missing. maybe after all this ill visit the dragon realm. 

"so what is this about master makarov?" he asked as we flew in the sky.

"i assigned bixlow to look after the master, but now he sid master is no where to be seen"

"what do you mean by that?" 

"i mean is the master is gone he disappeared without a word. or a trail" 

"and i think this has something to do with the black mist"

levy's pov of view 

"you have a new friend levy san!" I heard Romeo shout and threw a sack in my direction I cant go closer to it since my whole body is aching from the wounds I received. children are weak and easy to give in, that's what happened to romeo and asuka-chan 

"levy-san when will you give up? you look so pathetic right now hahahaa" she used to be so sweet, even Azlack and Bisca looked surprised whenever they see her.

"don't you see it mom and dad gave up 5 years ago and joined hands with the master." ah she was right asuka-chan joined them when she turned 10 and then after a few years her parents joined too. 

lissana it's all her fault she was the whole reason why all this is happening.

"master mavis wouldnt like it if you die though . just accept them levi-san" 

"asuka-chan is right in the first place if you werent too fussy about lucy-nee's death then you wouldnt be here" 

"thats enough, you're spilling too much information"  there in the darkness the person who planned everything. the one who made this all happen. 

the fairy tactician, the first master of fairy tail, the one who built fairy tail, mater mavis. 

"a sacrifice is always needed to have a peaceful world and this time it'll be lucy, not me," she said as she walked out of the drakness. 

"why? wy are you doing this master mavis? " why? you were the one who built fairytail . this guild is a place for family right? then why must you destroy it ? why do you wnat to erase fairytal so much?!

"you dont need to know all of that, join hands with us levy then you will be far stronger join the empire of alvarez! and you will have the world bowing to you" no i dont need that, i dont need the alvarez empire. i dont need power, all i need is to see gajeel again. im sure he is really worried. 

it has been 15 years, no more than 15 years? since i last saw him and lily. 

i tried to sit up to see the mster face to face.

"there must've been something wrong! why did you joined hands with them master?!' i asked but i recevied a slap.

"you have no manners levy, should i teach you?" cana suddenly appeared infront of me.

"an empire that will give you power, happiness and everything you need why are you resisting so much?"

"because this is not what fairytail is fighting for!" 

"fairytail will no longer exist after this" .