chapter 28

"at last, it's here!the festival of magic that comes only once a year!...THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!"

Lous deafening cheers could be heard from outside of the waiting rooms.

"There sure are a lot of people watching" Lucy said listening to the crowds cheers.

"Let's give them a good show " freed muttered smirking proudly.

"Ah~ speaking of good show here wear this " Lucy handed freed 2 shakle like bracelets and a ring both has a green gem on it, then she did the same for laxus but laxus has a necklace too his is a orange gem.

"What's this for blondie?" Laxus asked wearing the ornaments given to him.

"Magic restrictions, since we're too overpowered for the likes of them I asked mother to ask someone she knows to make them." She explained "it will cut down our magic to the magic power we had before we left only a little stronger " she added wearing her own magic restrictions.

There were no more additional question coming from her team members.

"I gave one to the other teams as well though theirs didn't really lower much the power unlike us " freed and laxus just nodded and wore the uniform that they were supposed to wear, it was requested by Mira.

"I heard Wendy was attacked ?" Freed asked all of sudden.

"Mhhm she was I feel kinda sorry for the person who attacked her " Lucy added chuckling softly as if she was proud of what Wendy did.

"Who ever it was, he's lucky he's still alive ... If he's alive" laxus said having the same look plastered all over his face. Both dragon slayers has this proud look plastered on their faces as if their child just did something great.

"Now, shall we head out?" Lucy asked standing up from her seat.

"The grand magic games are about to begin! I'm chapati Lola, and I'll be handling the play by play. While former council member Mr. Yajima will be providing commentary!. It's good to have you here Mr. Yajima" 

The sound of the amplified voice of the MC reached even the waiting rooms.

"Good to be here" council member yajima, the old man who talked with Lucy about the matters of the black mist and missing members sat rather timidly beside the MC.

"And our guest for this first day is ms. Jenny realite" the Mc then introduced the blue Pegasus beauty who used to compeat with Mira Jane .

" We're gonna win this year!~" she said confidently.

"Come on let's go" Lucy said and took the lead on going out to the arena.

"Now to introduce the competitors !, First up in 8th place can this rowdy bunch with uncharacteristic name reclaim its former glory? It's fairyyyyy tail!! " Natsu confidentily raised his fist up as they walked out of the waiting area into the arena, but instead of loud cheers what greeted then are loud boo's coming from the crowd.

"Seriously? We did all that and they're still 8th?" Lucy faced plamed disappointed with the outcome of natsus team.

"Despite coming in last every year before fairytail has already managed to clear the preliminaries and secure it's spot as one of the top 8 guild!. Will the teams sensational return help them become fiore's greatest guild?! "