Chapter 20

JUNGKOOK POV

After some little embrace talk with our family me and hyung go towards school. And when we reach there all the people's were staring at us. I know that it's not new to us that people are starting at us. But this time they are staring at our neck cause we both have marked each other. And they were wisphering things like

" Did you see the marks on there neck"

" Did both of them have marked each other"

" Did you notice that jungkook is limping"

" Omg God they both are looking so cute"

Something like that. I sigh and continue walking. Yes cause I don't care what other people thinks of me and hyung. I just want hyung with me. But not gonna lie even though I am very strong my ass is still hurting .

" Look like you both have so much fun last night huh my little kookie" Kook suddenly said making me jump in surprise.

" Oh my god kook don't scare me like that. And what the hell are you saying" I blush cause my inner wolf is teasing me.

" Oh come on don't deny it that you don't like it. You were screaming his name so fucking loud" Kook said with a smirk and replay the footage of me and hyung last night activity. My eyes became widen and my whole face is so red.

" Oh my godddd ok ok I say it that I like it hell I love that so much. But just don't play the video in my head" I whined and kook laugh.

" Ok ok I will not do it. But are you happy that you both are finally mated and have marked each other" Kook asked.

" Yes I am so happy " I said and smile.

" Kookie, kookie KOKKIE" Hyung suddenly scream my name making me jump.

" What, what happen" I asked and look around seeing what happen. I look back at hyung and see that he was laughing. Huh 🤨🤨 what happen.

" Why are you laughing hyung" I asked and cross my hands over my chest.

" Haha you are so cute. Nothing have happened. I was just calling your name and you were not responding so I say it in your ear " He explained and I mouthed "oh" .

" But anyway what were you thinking" Hyung asked.

" Oh that, umm actually I was talking to kook" I said and he asked me what was we talking about. And I said it was nothing important he nodded and kiss my cheek and place his hands on my waist and we both go towards our friend.

And when we both reach towards our friend they all have that SMIRK on there lips. Oh godddd not again.

" Well well well who we have here huh" Here we go again.

" Hey there love birds" Baekhyun hyung said making both me and hyung face become red.

" Look like you both have so much face last night and I right" Suho hyung said.

" Ohhhh you both have marked each other. Finally you both are together. Oh and by the way your marks are so beautiful " Luhan hyung said while looking at our marks.

" Thanks hyung" We both said.

" Oh jeongguk you should have been gentle. Look at him he is limping so much. Poor kookie" Taehyung hyung said. And me and hyung laugh awkwardly.

" But anyways we all are happy that you both have finally marked each other" Lay hyung said and smile.

After talking we all go towards our class. Today all the people are so excited because today teacher is going to tell us about a ancient story.

" So class today we are going to study about the ancient time" The teacher said making all of us excited. Cause everyone loves ancient stories.

" So this story is like very very very very old. I think it's in the time when the kings rule over the places. And all the supernatural animals or humans like hybrid ,warewolf ,vampire, demons have a very good relation with the humans and with each other" Mrs. Yuwha started explaining

"All of them were very strong but they says that there were two bunny hybrids who were twins. They both are the sons of the head alpha of there pack. So you can say that they both are the prince or the alpha of there pack"

" Even though they both are bunny hybrid they both were not omegas they both were alpha and not like the normal alpha they both were true blooded alphas" Mrs.Yuwha said and all the people in the class were hearing what she was saying cause this is an very interesting story.

" But mam how could be bunny hybrid be true blooded alphas. I thought that bunny hybrid are only omegas" Yugyeom asked and all the class nodded there head.

" Well yeah you are right there are only omega bunny hybrid BUT in the ancient time they both were the only true blooded alpha . They both were so special. The book says that they both were very handsome, smart, beautiful and strong. No one can beats them. And also everyone loves them. And they both care about each other so much"

"Woah they both must be very popular" Bambam said.

" Yes they were. Actually they were not famous because they are the son of the head alpha. But they all respect them because they both were incredible. They both are like very strong. No one can beats them or even touch them. They have never loose to anyone. They were also famous because of there love towards each other"

" Even though they both were very strong, they both never hate each other. They both love each other like no one can. If anyone dares to touch them then he/she will be dead at that time. They always care for each other, there family, there people's. So that's why everyone loves them"

" But as you all know that like us they also have mate/soulmate. And of course they both also have. So when it's the time for there birthday at night they both have found there mate" Mrs.Yuwha said and all of them were curious to know the story.

" Whomever were there mate must be very luck" Jinyoung said.

" Well yeah you are right. Everyone and I mean everyone wants to be there mate. But here is the problem. When the clock hit 12:00 AM and they both can smell there mates scent. But when they both open there eyes all the people including they both were shocked " She said making all of them more curious.

" Why were they all shocked" They all asked.

" Cause when both of them open there eyes they both were standing in front of each other" She said.

" WHAT " They all shouted.

" Wait what how can this be possible " Mark asked while scratching his head still very confused.

" Well yeah that's the twist. When they both look at each other eyes there eyes change colour. That happens when you have found your mate. Nobody says anything for some minutes but then there mom said" how can this be possible "

"Actually at that time people doesn't hate gay couples. They don't have any problem with two mens as mate. They all think that the God are the one who choose there mates. So they never suspect at God decision .But they were shocked because they both were brothers" She said and they all nodded there head.

" Then what happen after that" Jinyoung asked.