Chapter 15

JEONGGUK  POV

After taking a shower me and jungkook go towards the dining room to eat breakfast. All our family members were there. As we go towards them and sit down on the chair and they all look at with with smirk on there lips?.

" Good morning " They said.

" Good morning " Me and kookie said.

" So how was your night huh" Mom asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Ahhhh what are they talking about.

" What do you mean mom" Kookie asked.

" I mean did you both have fun yesterday" They asked with a teasing smile. What are they trying to say. What does fun mea- Ahhhhh now I finally understand what they mean by fun.

" NO" I said well more like shout. And my face became red,this is so embarrassing.

" We didn't do anything mom" I whined and look like jungkook also understand what mom just said. Cause he is blushing so much.

" What you both didn't do anything " Dad asked and I just want to dig my own grave there.

" No" Me and jungkook said.

" Why not" Chanyeol hyung asked while eating his toast. Seriously they are asking this question.

" Can we please just drop the question " Kookie said while looking somewhere other then there eyes.

" Ok ok don't tease them now" Thank god mom said that. After breakfast me and kookie go towards the garden to take fresh air. We both were walking in silent. And this silence is killing me. But I don't know how say anything to him uggghhhhh.

" Chill why are you stress huh" Gguk asked.

" What can I do gguk. I want to talk to him but this is so awkward " I whined and he sigh.

" Jeongguk just talk to him. If you will talk to him nothing bad would happen" Gguk said.

" But how" I asked.

" Oh wait I have an idea. Why don't you bring him to that forest huh. I 100% sure that he is gonna like it" Gguk said and I think for a moment and smile.

" Thanks gguk you are the best" I happily said.

" Anything for you. Now go and spend the time with kookie . All the best" Gguk said and we stop our conversation.

I turn my head and see that kookie is still beside me and he was looking down playing with a small rock. I grab his hand and he look at me with his cute face.

" Come with me" I said and he look at me with questionable look.

" But where hyung" He asked.

" Just come with me" I said and he didn't ask anything and we both release our wings and started flying. I held his hand and lead him to that forest. After about 10 minutes later we reach there.

" Wowww this is so amazing hyung" Kookie said while looking at the forest with his cute sparkling eyes.

This is how the forest look like.

" Well I am glad that you like it" I said and smile

" Well I am glad that you like it" I said and smile . He look at me and hug me tightly.

" Thanks hyung" He said.

" Your welcome kookie" I said and stroke his hair and sniff his scent.

" Let's go" I said and held his hand and go inside the forest. I lead him to the place where is a waterfall. His eyes become widen and he squeral like a little child. Hahaha he is so cute.

He started playing with the water and I sit down and shifted my weight on the tree and look at kookie.

" Kookie come here" I said and he look at me and came forward. I then pull his hand making him fall between my legs and I hug his waist from back. He lean into my touch and shifted into my chest and snuggle.

There was a silence between us. And having jungkookie in my arms make me feeling so good.

" Thanks for bringing me here hyung" Kookie mumble as he turn his head towards me look at me.

" Don't thank me. And I am glade that you like it" I said and strokes his cheeks. He smile and I smile too. I came forward towards him and look at him in his eyes. We both were staring at each other. So then I kiss him on near his lips. He look at me with his cute blushing face and smile.We both stay like this for I think 2 hours. And it's getting dark so I think that we should go home now.

" Kookie, I think we should probably go home now. Mom and dad will probably be waiting for us " I said and he pout. Ohhhhhhh godddddd he is looking so damm cute 😍😍.

" But I don't want to ~" He said and hug my neck and look at me with his pouting face.

" Me too. But it's getting dark now" I said and caress his cheek but he just hug me more tightly.

" Ok we will come here next time but for now let's go home" I said kiss his forehead and finally he said yes. We both stand up and release our wings and go towards our home.

" Mom dad we are home" We both said as soon as we enter our house.

" Oh thank god you both came back. Where were you two hug" Mom asked.

" Oh sorry mom fir being late. And actually we both were in the forest. We both want to relax so I bring kookie with me there" I said and mom nodded and smile. And tell us to eat dinner.

" Wow the food us so delicious mom" Kookie said while eating like a child. And I will be lying if I didn't get a boner by just looking at him.

" Thanks jungkook " Mom said.

" Control yourself jeongguk " Gguk said.

" Ohhh but he us looking so hot" I whined.

" I know but control" He said and I sigh.
After eating dinner we both go towards our room. After taking a shower we both lay down on the bed. There was a moment of silence between us so I place my hands on kookie waist and bring him closer.

" Did you enjoy today" I asked while stroking his gaurs. He lean into my touch.

" Yes" He said. I look at him and he also look at me. We both were staring at each other and I can't control my myself and I peck his lips. He seems shock but then started blushing and smile.

" Good night kookie" I said and kiss his forehead.

" Good night hyung" He said and snuggle closer to me.