Chapter 14

3RD PERSON  POV

When the both twins reach into there room they open the door and close it. But there were no lights so jungkook turn on the light. But he regret turning the light on cause as soon as he turn on the light they both became shock and there faces became red. That is because there room is decorated very beautifully (A/N - like when you spend your wedding night 😆😆😆).

Something like that.

They both don't know what to do

They both don't know what to do. So they both stand there.

" Ahem I think we should probably change our clothes" Jeongguk said while scratching the back of his neck.

" Y-yeah" Jungkook said and almost run towards bathroom and take a shower. Jeongguk also did the same. After changing there clothes they both sit on the bed ( like how you sit on a chair).

There was a awkward silence between them ( A/N - I don't know why but I like this awkward situation do much 😆😆😆). They don't know what to do. That was so embarrassing

They both were looking at the floor not knowing what to do. But thankful jeongguk broke the silence.

" You can sleep on the bed. I will sleep on the couch" Jeongguk said and dont  know why but jungkook don't want to stay away from jeongguk. As jeongguk was about to stand up jungkook grabbed his hands. He stops and look at jungkook while raising his one eyebrow.

" Yes,  do you want to say anything kookie" Jeongguk asked while jungkook is still blushing and don't know how to tell jeongguk that he wants him to sleep on the same bed.

" Kookie" Jeongguk kneel down and place his one hand on his tight and other hand on his chin and lifted his face.

" What do you want to say" Jeongguk asked one again. But jungkook almost moaned cause jeongguk is rubbing his thighs.

" I - " He don't know how to ask.

" Look at me" Jeongguk said in a dominate voice and jungkook imidietly obey and look at jeongguk with his cute blushing face.

" Now tell me what do you want to say" He asked and came closer to jungkook. Jungkook eyes widen he can feel jeongguk breath on his lips and he want to kiss those lips. They both were only a inch away from each other lips. While jeongguk was staring at jungkook like he was about to eat him right there.

Jeongguk place his hands on jungkook waist and sat between his legs still he was kneel on the floor. He started to massaging his waist and jungkook whimper.
           "Idontwantyoutosleeponthecouchsocanyoupleasesleepbesideme " Jungkook said this in his one breath and  jeongguk look at him with amazement.

" Oh ok" Jeongguk said and stand up and lay on the bed. While jungkook just want the floor to tear open so he can jump down. That was so embarrassing.

" Come on kookie" Jeongguk said and patted the space beside him. Jungkook obey and lay beside jeongguk. They turn the light off and both of there back was facing each other. They both want to sleep on each other embrace. And thankful jeongguk wrapped his arms around jungkook waist and bring him to his chest.

Jungkook imidietly wrapped his arms around jeongguk and his head was on jeongguk chest. They both smile and soon fallen asleep in each other arms.

NEXT DAY

The next day they both were still sleeping in each other arms. But there beautiful moment ruined by the sound of alarm clock. Jungkook is the first one to wake up from his sleep. As he sleepingly open his eyes and tries to stand up someone pull him again back. His eyes are now fully open and he look at at person who was sleeping beside him.

Jeongguk was still sleeping. And he look like a cute bunny. Jungkook stare at jeongguk and remember what happen last night. He then stare at his face and slowly caress his cheeks with his thumb. Jeongguk whined and pull jungkook closer towards him.

" Hyung ~ wake up" Jungkook said to jeongguk while shake his shoulder. But jeongguk didn't wake up.

" Hyunggggg" Jungkook whined and started shaking himself to tried to break free from his hold.

" Hmmm" Jeongguk mumble and slightly open his eyes.

" Wake up hyung " Jungkook said tried  to sit up only to be pulled back by jeongguk. Jeongguk hug him even tighter and burry his face on jungkook neck.

" Dunno wanna" Jeongguk mumble.

" Come on hyung wake up. We have to eat breakfast. And I am so hungryyyyy" Jungkook whined and now finally jeongguk open his eyes and sat on the bed.

" Ok ok I am up" Jeongguk said and run his eyes.

" Ok so we should probably go to the dining room. Mom, dad and hyung will be waiting for us" Jungkook said and tried to go to the bathroom but when jeongguk pulled him back by his arm making jungkook fall on the bed and both of there faces were only a inch away from each other lips. Jungkook eyes became widen.

" Where do you think you were going huh" Jeongguk said in jungkook ear and slightly bite his ear.

" H-hyung " Jungkook moaned when jeongguk place his hands on jungkook waist and bring him closer. Well jungkook was almost, almost sitting on jeongguk lap.

" Now tell me where were you going " He once again asked and slowly caress his cheeks.

" I was g-going to t-take a shower" Jungkook said while biting his lips to prevent him from moaning.

" Oh you want to take a shower. Then go ahead but first give me a kiss" Jeongguk smirk while jungkook look at him with doe like eyes.

" W-what "

" You heard me if you want to take a shower then first give me a kiss or else I am not release you" Jeongguk said and held jungkook waist tightly.

" But- " Jungkook didn't know what to do so he just did what jeongguk said. He kiss him on his cheeks and was about to run but once again jeongguk held him and this time more tightly.

" H-hyung I give you a kiss. Now please release me" Jungkook said and pout cutely. And jeongguk just want to kiss those pouty lips of jungkook.

" Well I didn't said that I want a kiss on my cheeks" Jeongguk said and jungkook look at him in confusion.

" Then where" Jungkook asked and jeongguk pointed at his lips and jungkook eyes became more widen and his face is so red like a tomato.

" H-hyung " Jungkook whined while looking at his sweater.

" What, hurry up give me a kiss or else I am gonna hold you all day" Jeongguk said and jungkook think for a while and then finally sigh and look at jeongguk.

He slowly lean forward and connect his lips with jeongguk. Jeongguk was shocked at first but then he came back to the reality and kiss jungkook back. But then jungkook broke the kiss well more like peck and run towards the bathroom at the speed of light.

And jeongguk was still on the bed and touch his lips where jungkook just kiss and he smile and shake his head and go towards the bathroom to take a shower.