Very Very Important Chapter

So in this chapter I am gonna clear some things that you have to know so you don't get confused at what is happening.

So first this is a supernatural power fanfiction. Jungkook and jeongguk are both twins and the son of the head alpha of there pack. They also have two older siblings whose name is minseok ( xiumin) and chanyeol they both are alpha. So that means both twins are the youngest. But they both are very strong so that's why all the people including there family wants them to be the next head alpha.

Also in this story all the ranks are different. Let me tell you

Alpha

Alpha is the leader of the pack. They are very dominant and possessive to there mates ( girls are also can be alpha and she is also strong like an male alpha) . Also female and male alpha can't get pregnant( but it's rare if they will get pregnant). There eye colour is red when they are angry or when they are in there wolf form. Alphas are in 2nd rank. They are dominant towards 3rd and 4th rank which are beta and omega. But they are submessive towards 1st rank.

Beta

Both girl or boy who are beta are in second in command like they are the warriors of the pack. There eye colour will be green when they are mad or when they are in there wolf form. In betas only girl beta can get pregnant but it's rare but not as rare as omega if a male beta will get pregnant. Betas are in 4th rank. They are dominate towards 5th rank which is omega but they are submissive towards 1st, 2nd rank.

Omega

Omegas are in the lowest rank. Girl omega is rare but not that much rare but male omega is very rare. Because male omega can also get pregnant like females beta or omega. There eye colour is blue when they are in there wolf form , also there scent are very sweet. They are submissive towards 1st, 2nd, 3rd rank.

True blooded alpha

Well true blooded alphas are the rarest in the whole universe. Let me tell you true blooded alphas can born when two alphas mated. It's rare because two alphas can't be mates or they can't get pregnant. There are only two True blooded alphas in the whole universe ( which are jeongguk and jungkook) . So that means if the two true blooded alphas are born then other true blooded alphas can't born because there are only two true blooded alphas in the whole universe. And if two alphas will be mate or even get pregnant then there son or daughter will be alpha but more stronger than alpha but very less stronger than 1st and 2nd rank. There eye colour is very very very red,but there eye colour also changes to other colours and if they will get mad there eye colour will be very dangerous bloody red and no one dares to glance at them. So that means true blooded alphas are in the 1st rank.

Rank

1st rank - Jeongguk and Jungkook True blooded alpha

2nd rank - Alphas

3rd rank - Betas

4th rank - Omegas

Also jungkook and jeongguk both has a power so they can watch future and they both also known that whose gonna be whose mate in the whole world. BUT the one thing that both of them don't know is that whose gonna be there mate. Because they can only find there mate on there birthday. So they both don't have any idea that they both are each other mate.