Chapter 13

AUTHOR POV

Today is the day both jungkook and jeongguk will marry each other. It has been 3 days since they both find out that they are mates. And it's also become 3 days that they have talk to each other. You know it's very awkward between them. Now both of them are in there room and there hyungs are also there helping them dressing up for there wedding.

" Wow ggukie you are looking so handsome" Taehyung hyung said while he done jeongguk make up.

" Thanks hyung" Jeongguk shutter cause of course he is nervous. Who the hell will not get nervous on there wedding.

" Don't be nervous ggukie. Everything is gonna be fine" Xiumin hyung said and grab jeongguk hand for reassuring him. Jeongguk sigh while nodded.

" Wowww you are looking so beautiful jungkook. I bet that all the girls are going to be jealous because of your beauty. " Baekhyun said while he look at jungkook in amazement. Well he praise himself cause he is the one who done his makeup.

" Thanks hyung" Jungkook said and smile a little. But inside he us nervous as fuck.

" Come on we should probably be go downstairs or we are gonna be late" Chanyeol hyung said and grabbed his brother hand and go downstairs.

" Wowwwwww the arrangement is so beautiful " Luhan hyung said while looking at the wedding decorations.

" Ohh my baby is looking so beautiful " There mom squeal and hug jungkook.

" Hehe thanks mom" He said and kiss his mom cheeks.

" You are looking beautiful jungkook " There dad said and also hug jungkook.

" Thanks dad" He said and smile.

" Oh look jeongguk is here. Ohhhhh my goddd he is looking so handsome" Suho hyung said. Jungkook look at the direction and it's like he stop breathing. Cause jeongguk is looking so handsome and he can't take his eyes off from jeongguk. Same with jeongguk he can't take his eyes off from jungkook.

This is how jeongguk is looking. Just think that they are wearing suits.

And this is how jungkook is looking

They both were staring at each other

They both were staring at each other. When someone clear his throat.

" Ahem I think that you both can stare each other later. First Let's start the weeding ceremony now" There dad said and they both blush and nodded.

" You are looking so beautiful " Jeongguk said and place his hands on jungkook waist and bring him closer. Cause all the people were looking at jungkook like he is a piece of meat. And of course jeongguk don't like it.

" T-tanks" He said and smile. Now both of them are standing on the stage, and they were standing in front of each other with hands in hands. All the people in the village and from the neighbor pack also came into there wedding. The priest is talking.

" Do you jeon jeongguk takes jeon jungkook your lawful wife/husband. And never leave his side and promise to take care of him in every moment of your life" The father said. " A/N - I am so sorry I don't know how the wedding in church happen)

" I do" Jeongguk said.

" And do you jeon jungkook takes jeon jeongguk your lawful husband. And never leave his side, and promise to take care of him in every moment of your life" The father said.

" I do" Jungkook said.

" You can put the ring 💍 in each other finger now" They both put the ring in each other finger. And the audience start clapping.

" Now I announce you both husband and wife/husband. You both can kiss now" The father said and they both became nervous. Jeongguk then take a step forward and place his hands on jungkook waist and bring him closer.

" May I " Jeongguk asked while jungkook in straight in his eyes.

" Y-yes" Jungkook said while not looking jeongguk in his eyes. And then jeongguk lifted jungkook chin by his finger so that he can look at him. Jungkook is blushing so much. Jeongguk then finally connected his lips with jungkook. Loud cheers can be hear from all the guests.

Jeongguk kiss jungkook slowly yet passionately and bring him closer by his waist. Jungkook mouth is so sweet like a candy. Jungkook also wrapped his arms around jeongguk neck and kiss him back. Suddenly both of there marks started glowing and they started flying in the air. People look at them in amazement. They both broke the kiss and look at each other. And suddenly they glow more and all of them close there eyes because of the brightness of the light.

And when they open there eyes they were so shocked cause all the elements were spinning around both jungkook and jeongguk. They both finally landed on the ground.

" Wowww this is amazing " Jungkook said while looking at himself.

" I am feeling so powerful " Jeongguk said.

" Let's go kookie so we can kill that demon then" Jeongguk said and jungkook nodded .

" Please take care of each other" There mom said in a worried tone.

" Don't worry we will" Jungkook said and they both dissapear in the air.

" Ohhhhhhh you both finally came huh" The demon said while looking at the twins in front of him. They are in a very deep forest.

" Yes we both came. And now no one can save you" Jungkook said while his eyes started glowing red.

" Ohhhh small mouth but talk too much hu. So let's the game begin" The demon said and started attacking the.

TIME SKIP. SORRY CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THE FIGHTING SCENE.

Both twins are now in there house. They both win and kill the demon.

" Gguk, kook you both reach" There mom said and ran towards his sons and hug them. All of them were sitting on the living room waiting for the twins to reach home.

" Mom we both are fine look" Jungkook said kiss his mom cheeks.

" You don't have any idea how worried your mom was. He was crying the whole fine" There dad said while he also hug his son.

" What, mom why were you crying. Please don't cry I hate seeing you cry" Jeongguk said and hug his mom.

" Are you both ok" Xiumin hyung asked.

" Yes we are ok and don't worry we kill that demon and now he can't do anything " Jungkook said.

" I am so proud of both of you son" There dad said.

" Why don't you both go towards your room huh. You both must be tired" There mom said while smirking slightly.

" Oh yeah we both are very tired " Jeongguk said and both twins go towards jungkook room. And in the living room they were all smirking.

" Do you think that it's a good idea" Chanyeol hyung asked.

" Yeah I am sure it's a good idea" There mom said and they all chuckle.