3- A Holly Jolly Christmas

Pairing: Eliza Dooley x Henry Higgs

Fandom: Selfie

Rated: G

Summary: Eliza and Henry in a mistletoe situation.

Words: 384

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh ho, the mistletoe

Hung where you can see

Somebody waits for you

Kiss her once for me

Kindercare was getting into the Christmas spirit, with Christmas decorations put all around the office. Saperstein even distributed Santa hats and then made it mandatory for every employee to wear one for the entire month of December.

"Sir, I don't think having these hats would make us look professional-" Henry protested.

"Come on, Henry don't be such a party pooper. I think this is a great idea," Eliza beamed.

"Thank you Eliza, " Saperstein said. Eliza laughed as Henry groaned and reluctantly put his hat on.

After work, Eliza and Henry were getting ready to leave. They had both worked over time, and everyone else in the office had left alraedy.

"Do you need a ride, Eliza?" Henry asked, maybe because he was just being polite or maybe he genuinely cared.

"Yeah, sure," Eliza said. The two made their way to the front door, when something caught Eliza's eye. There it was, dark green stiff and spiky leaves and round red berries on the end. Eliza knew what this plant was, or at least she thought she did. "Wait, Henry." she said, stopping them. She pointed at the plant," It's mistletoe," she whispered as she very slowly leaned in closer to Henry.

Henry studied the plant more closely. "Eliza, the leaves are spiky, and the berries are red. This isn't mistletoe, it's holly. Mistletoe has rounder and softer leaves, with white berries . These two plants are commonly mistaken for one another, most likely because they both bear tiny berries, which, are in fact indedible and-"

"Whatever," Eliza, now a millimeter away from Henry murmured. She pressed her lips against Henry's, and caught him by surprise. His eyes widened and all he could do was stare into her deep brown eyes. Henry swore his heart stopped for a while, he'd never felt thsi way before when he kissed Julia. He slowly and stiffly moved his hand and placed it tentatively on Eliza's waist and then returned the kiss. He never touched people for no reason, but this time, he had a very very good reason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

This was very very short I know it was just a quick little thing that I got from a Tumblr prompt. Comment what you think! X