Chapter 16

WATER BENDING MASTER

Appa had been flying lowly near the water, everyone cranky and tired after having flying two days straight

Appa had been flying lowly near the water, everyone cranky and tired after having flying two days straight. "I'm not one to complain, but can't Appa fly any higher?" Sokka asked while Persephone groaned.

"Sokka, you always complain." She groaned.

"I have an idea. Why don't we all get on your back, and you can fly us to the North Pole." Aang suggested.

"I'd love to. Climb on, everyone. Sokka is ready for takeoff." Sokka stated while Momo hopped on his back.

"Look, we're all just a little tired and cranky because we've been flying for two days straight." Katara told them.

"And for what? We can't even find the Northern Water Tribe. There's nothing up here." Sokka said just as an iceberg grew from the water. Aang dodger it just in time as Appa was hit down, frozen in the water while everyone looked around.

"They're Water Benders. We could the water tribe." Katara said, and they started moving towards the Northern Water Tribe.

"There it is!" Aang yelled out.

"The Northern Water Tribe." Katara said in awe, and everyone was relieved. They had made it across the world just for Aang to have a master to teach him and Katara.

Persephone frowned when she saw Sokka staring over a girl, his face blushing as he watched her and she crossed her arms over her chest, smoke blowing out of her eyes.

"You okay?" Katara asked, and Persephone jumped.

"I'm fine." She muttered, calming down slightly.

They were gathered at the royal table for a feast, Persephone giving Sokka his space while she needed her own and sat next to Aang and Katara.

"Tonight, we celebrate the arrival of our brother and sister from the southern tribe. And they have brought with them some people who are very special, someone who many of us believed disappeared from the world until now... the avatar and his friend Persephone." He said, everyone cheering along while Persephone blushed, not used to the attention.

"We also celebrate my daughter's sixteenth birthday. Princess Yue is now of marrying age." He told them, and the princess was in fact beautiful, Persephone had to admit that.

"Thank you, father. May the great ocean and moon spirits watch over us during these troubled times." Yue stated for her people.