1

DEAN POV

Dean watched as Michael left with his angels and a few of the monsters he teamed up with. Michael had tried to make Jack choose between him or the Winchesters. When Jack had said that he chose the Winchesters, Michael began to back out. Not having his nephilim nephew on his side during this attack was seen as a failure in the archangels eyes. When they were all gone, Dean was able to relax. But only for a minute. Dean was about to pop open a beer when Ketch came running in. "You better come quick, it's YN." Dean quickly set his beer down and followed Ketch to a hallway where Sam, Charlie and Cas knelt beside you. "What happened?" Dean almost yelled. He pushed he way past a few of the hunters that had helped with Michaels attack. Dean fell to his knees and pulled you into his arms. "One second she was saving you from an angel and the next some tattooed freak grabs her. She tried to fight back but the guy grabbed her face and I tried to get to her but it was too late. This thing grabbed her face and these markings on her face and neck appeared. Finally when I got to her I took the things head off. I tried to wake her but she wouldn't." Dean looked down and noticed the markings on your face that also trailed down your neck. Dean knew those markings but he wondered why these markings were on you. "I'm sorry, Dean," Ketch began to say. "It's not your fault," Dean said. Cas rested a hand on Deans shoulder. "I have seen this once before many many years ago." Everyone looked at Cas. "Back before Da Vinci drew and tinkered around with things that were not invented yet, a creature came up to him and touched him and put him to sleep for two weeks. It was my mission to find the creature and destroy it." Ketch shuffled his feet around. "What was it?" Dean asked not taking his eyes off you. Your face looked so rested and so peaceful. Like you hadn't had a hard day in your life. "The first Djinn. They were a decent sized group but only traveled alone and not together. Their only goal was to mate with the women who would give birth to the djinn you guys hunt today." Sam looked confused. "So the lore we all know is a total lie then?" Cas nodded. "We thought we got rid of them all but then every fifty years or so the ones that got away would get a victim. When they would get someone and if the djinn lived, the tattoos would fade on the victim meaning the victim was dying. Now I don't know what happens when the djinn is killed after taking someone." Dean stared at Cas. "I guess we go in and pull her out." Dean stood up and carried you to the bunkers infirmary and laid you on the bed. Cas was next to Dean in a second. "Before you even think about going in Dean, theres something you should know." Dean wiped a hair out of your face and kissed it. "When you are in her dream world," Cas continued. "Time moves different down there. She may not know she's even under a Djinn spell. Da Vinci sure didn't until we showed him the year and that he had died. Only then he had to work his way back up to reality and waking up." Dean looked back at Cas who was looking at you. Dean wondered what was going on in the angels head. "How many are left? After the one that Ketch killed." Cas looked "Probably ten. What I don't understand is how Michael knew one." Dean began to gather what he needed to mix African Dream Root with. When he pulled it all together he stood over your laying body holding a strand of your hair. Dean wasn't ready to see what your were dreaming about. Dean wasn't ready to see the nightmares that he knew you had and kept to yourself. He wasn't ready to the pain you endured. But Dean needed to. Before Dean put the hair into the drink, Cas came up beside him. "You should also know this, the longer shes down there the harder it will be for her to come out and her internal organs will begin to shut down if she doesn't catch on." Dean took a deep breath and dropped the strand of hair into the drink. Before he took a drink of it he turned to Cas. "I'm going to need you to punch me after I drink this. Enough to knock me out. "Cas nodded and as soon as Dean drank the concoction and set the glass down, Cas swung and got Dean square in the face. Dean was out in seconds. 

Dean woke up in a car that wasn't the impala in a garage. Dean slowly got out and looked around. It as your car that you drove when you went out. But something was different about this setting. Dean noticed a calendar hanging by what could be the door to the inside. He saw that your dream was ten months after Michaels attack. Dean didn't want to know what happened to make you live in a house. Maybe this was a dream world where you didn't know about hunting. A dream life where you guys didn't know each other. Dean slowly opened the door and walked into what was the laundry room. He heard the shower going from a nearby bathroom. Dean walked around to spot two things hanging up on the wall. Dean slowly walked towards them and saw that one was a picture and the other was a marriage license. Dean looked at the top name of the groom and was shocked that it was his name on the paper and him in the picture. I guess in this dream world, you and Dean got married at a courthouse. Wasn't a bad idea when the actual time came for him to purpose and marry you. Dean continued to walk around the house. very few pictures hung but it looked like there would be more because there were photo center envelops laying around. Dean wanted to sit and look at the pictures but he couldn't. He knew he would get too emotional looking at them. Dean found his way to the master room where it was neat and cleaned. Dean was going to move on but something in the master room made him stop and walk right in. There on the bed sat a bag with tissue paper sticking out of the top. Dean pulled the paper out and just stared at the contents in the bag. So many thoughts were running through Deans head and he had to be the one that ruined your dream world. He looked up and noticed a faint devils trap on the ceiling. He chuckled and knew that you did that. This house was probably warded really well if you had traps literally in plain sight. Dean looked back down and at the thing in his hands. If this were your dream world, Dean wished he was actually apart of it because what he was seeing was pulling at his heart. "Hey," a voice startled Dean he dropped the pack of baby clothes. "I thought you weren't coming home until Friday. You said this last loose end was a bit hard to tie up." Dean turned around to see you standing in the doorway of the master room. You wore a tshirt and sweat pants. But that's not what Dean was staring at. He was staring at your pregnant belly you were holding.

DEAN POV OVER