6

Chapter Six

Gabriel

Gab noticed that Kitkat tried to steady her shaking hand as she inserted the key to her apartment door. He was not sure if she was feeling cold or tensed, but either way, he had the urge to touch her, so he gratified himself. He reached for her hand and gently rubbed them together.

"What are you doing?" Kitkat and Dominique were both taken aback.

"Your hands were shaking... I thought that maybe you're feeling cold." He replied poker faced, trying to cover up his silliness.

Namula si Kitkat at umiling. "I'm... I'm fine." She said. "Thanks." Kitkat slowly pulled her hand and continued to calmly insert the key to open the door.

He did not want to assume, but he thought that she blushed, which he found cute. Pasikreto siyang napangiti. Nahihiya siyang malaman ng dalawang babaeng kasama ang kaniyang nararamdaman na saya. Hindi niya mapaliwanag kung bakit masaya siyang makita si Kitkat.

Tahimik niyang nilagay ang mga sariling kamay sa loob ng kaniyang jacket at napansin na tila nahagip ng mata ni Dominique ang kaniyang reaksyon.

He quietly mouthed a question to his cousin."What?" He acted innocent.

Inirapan siya ni Dominique at umiling. Siya naman ay tinuon na lang ang pansin kay Kitkat.

As he did, he was not able to help but realize more that seeing Kitkat under the dim light did not justify how beautiful she really was. Her skin was dewy as if it was sun-kissed and her face was small like that of make up models. He couldn't help but allow his eyes to travel downwards to her neck and cleavage exposed from bending down.

Naisip niya na buong araw din siguro nakikita ng mga lalaking katrabaho at ng mga costumer ang cleavage nito. He clenched his jaw and looked the other way. He reminded himself that it was Kitkat's choice. He has no right to express his disdain about exposing her cleavage to any man, except him. But he was not sure if she would still allow him too just like last time.

Kapag nakita na ba once, hindi na ba puwede makita ulit kung hindi naman mag-asawa?

He sighed. Sumandal siya sa dingding, malapit kay Kitkat habang pinapanood ito mag-struggle sa pagbukas ng pinto. Kitkat tried to put her hair in one side. Bahagya siyang napatulala nang maalala ang gabing pinagsamahan nila. That gesture made him recall his memory of Kitkat doing the same thing as she was trailing kisses on his pecs down to his abs, and he laughed because he got tickled with the tip of her hair. He also recalled another glimpse, this time, it was him trying to please her. She held on to his arms, arched her back, and started to lift herself to meet his thrusts.... and then he closed his eyes, lost control, reached his peak... and exploded inside her.

Tahimik siyang napamura at hindi napakali. He gulped and counted the days after that night. It finally dawned on to him what Dominique had been drilling in his brain.

He looked at Kitkat pensively. He was still in denial that she was pregnant.

If it were true that I did make her pregnant, soon her stomach would become like a balloon. And then a human head would come out of her vagina...and they'll all look like minions and eat me alive. And Kitkat would chase me like a zombie mama.

Napahilamos siya ng mukha at pinagpawisan ng malamig.

Kulang ka lang sa tulog. Plus, the fact you're afraid of the unknown future. Relax. This will be all over after you and Kitkat come to an agreement about the baby. He comforted himself.

Napatingin siya pataas at huminga ng malalim. He wanted to shift his thoughts to something less pressuring. His thoughts shifted to Kitkat's success to open the door. He immediately went in even without Kitkat inviting him inside her home yet. He quickly surveyed the place for windows where paparazzi might take a shot of him.