4

Chapter Four

Gabriel

Pinakinggan ni Gab ang lahat ng sinabi ni Kitkat hanggang sa makatulog ito.

Nagulat siya sa nalaman na mga ginawa ni Kitkat, pati ang mantra nito para sa kaniya.

He didn't expect that this gorgeous young woman in front of him did all those things just for Infin8 and for him. It deeply touched his heart.

He slowly bent down to face Kitkat.

He whispered to her ear. "What you did was so cool. Really!"

Pinagmasdan niya ang mukha ng dalaga na tila mahimbing na ang tulog.

He felt something he couldn't explain but it was definitely something positive.

He was in awe at this person he just met. And the other emotion that took him a while to figure out-- kinilig siya.

"You really think so?" Tears continued to shed from her eyes even if they were closed.

Nakangiti niyang pinagmasadan si Kitkat bago nagsalita. " Yes. Definitely. Thank you." He tried to comfort her by reaching her hand. "I'm sure that if GP or Infin8 knew about what you did for them, they'll appreciate it a lot, kaya on behalf of my group...err... I mean, the group...Infin8 and GP...thank you so much."

Bahagyang napamulat ng mata si Kitkat.

"Bakit nagte-thank you ka? Ikaw ba ang spokesperson ng Infin8?" takang tanong ni Kitkat sa kaniya. Tila nagsususpetsa na ito.

"I'm just amazed and thankful that you shared that with me." He truthfully said as he tried not to ogle at her heaving chest.

Habang pinagmamasdan niya si Kitkat ay napaisip siya. This is the first time he was face to face with an Infin8 fan in a not-so-formal setting-- his fan who was so drunk and candid right now because she was grieving for the group and frustration, because she wanted to see him.

Napaisip siya kung paano kaya aakto ang dalagang ito kapag nalaman nitong siya pala si GP?

He remembered that Dominique said Kitkat did not behave this way when she was not drunk. Perhaps, Kitkat was not that bold as she was now.

Sa isip niya, mas mabuti pala na nagkita sila na lasing ito, dahil naibahagi nito ang mga efforts na ginawa nito para Infin8 at para sa kaniya. Most of the time, when he interacts and encounters fans, they would start to get flustered or star-struck with so much emotion that all the fans could do would be to tell him how much they like or love him or look up to him or idolize him.

And, if Gab met her during one of the tours, he probably would have considered giving her his attention and probably would have found a way to have a quick rendezvous with her-- that is, if one of his older brothers in the group would not notice her first. But, then again, Kitkat confessed she 'loves' GP, so he guessed he would still be the lucky member of the Infin8 group.

Somehow, it made him feel proud to think that this lady beside him was sort of his. He did not have to share the same fan with the rest of the group.

However, he assumed he would not still probably pursue her even if it was possible for him to, because she would become a target of paparazzi and victim of bashing and hate, which hehe would try with all that he could to protect her from...or any of his fans, for that matter.

"GP, please please wag ka naman mashado mailap! Ginastos ko na nga yung savings ko para makapag-book lang dun sa hotel na yun...matanaw lang kita kahit sa malayo. Muntik pa akong pagkamalan na terorista ng hotel kakaikot ko sa lahat ng floors para hanapin yung suite mo. Huhu!" She grunted as she talked in her sleep.