13 Part 1

Chapter Thirteen

Gabriel

"Gab, nasa labas lang kami kapag ready ka na." Sabi sa kaniya ni Tata Ed bago ito lumabas ng kaniyang kuwarto sa loob ng hospital suite. He sensed that Tata Ed was feeling uncomfortable.  Nag-leak out sa mga media at fans ng Infin8 na ngayon siya lalabas ng ospital. 

Tata Ed felt tensed knowing that the media and fans had already flocked at the lobby of the hospital, and his responsibility as the main security head was to protect him. He was used to protect politicians like his father, Gerard Ponce, but he was not used to flocking media and screaming fans. 

"Tata Ed don't worry. Magpapadala ng back-up ang Royal Entertainment and MM Management Agency." He assured.

"Tawagan mo ang dad at mommy mo. Naga-alala sila dahil napapanood nila ngayon sa news na nagdagsaan na ang mga tao sa lobby at sa labas ng ospital.

"Opo, Tata Ed. Tatawagan ko lang si Kitkat. Nag-ring yung phone niya, Tata Ed!" Excited niyang sabi.

Napabuntong hininga si Tata Ed. "Sige, anak. Sana magkausap kayo." Anito.

Batid niyang malungkot ito dahil hindi ito sang-ayon sa ginawa ni Kitkat na hindi pagkamusta sa kaniya habang siya ay nasa ospital. Naiintindihan niya si Tata Ed, ngunit naiintindihan din niya si Kitkat. Maaring ang dahilan nito kung bakit ito nagpatay ng mobile phone ay dahil sa mga tinatanggap nitong pamba-bash at masasakit na salita sa mga netizens.

Gab tried to call Kitkat's number every day, but it was always out of reach. Days passed that he had been messaging Kitkat through her FB messenger, since she was out of reach, and even though she appeared to be offline in FB messenger. Nawawalan na nga siya ng pag-asa na sasagot si Kitkat, ngunit patuloy pa din ang mensahe niya dito.

"Love, I heard the news from Dad and Mom. It's not easy for me to accept that we lost our baby. But I could imagine how it is for you, too. I just want you to know that I am here for you. I love you and miss you."

"Good night, love. I hope to hear your voice. Please call me. Or, at least let me know where I can contact you. I love you and miss you."

"I had a video chat with my older sisters, Gwen and Bree (twins) and Milly. They were sad when they learned the new of our loss. They are scolding me because they said they didn't get to meet you when we were in Malibu. They said to tell you, 'welcome to the family, sis-in-law'. I hope that it gives you a hint what I plan and ought to do the moment I see you. I love you."

"Good morning, love. I wonder what you're doing today. Have you been well? Please be well, for me. It's my third day in the hospital. I'll be out in the hospital by the fifth day. I hope you can read my message to you. I miss you! I love you. Please wait for me. I will go wherever you are, to be with you. I learned from Dad and Mom that you're in Italy. Please give me a sign that you're okay with me going there to be with you."

"Love, my Infin8 hyungs/ brothers visited me today. The moment I saw them, I broke down and cried like a baby. If you were here, you would probably tease me... or maybe be turned off by my crying? I just missed them so much, and seeing their faces reminded me of our brotherhood and our good times together. I was their youngest member, and they were always there to cheer me up when I felt down, to remind me of my strengths, and guided me how to face challenges. They would keep telling me to never give up. It's been quite a while since I heard their reminders to me. I have talked to them about US. They told me not to let go of you... but give you time... give you space. Is that what you need from me right now, love? Do you need time away from me?"

"Hi, love. It was a good day today. After the members of Infin8 visited me and caused commotion at the hospital lobby with the fans, MM Agency visited me with Lez. You've met Lez once when he went to our condo to get additional clothes for me for the extended shooting. They told me that they spoke to my Infin8 hyungs and proposed a concert tour soon. They agreed and said it would be good for me. In truth, I am not sure anymore that it's good for me. All I want to do now is go there in Italy and be with you. "