ᵇⁱʳᵗʰᵈᵃʸ. ᵖᵃʳᵗ ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿ

[jaejin's pov]
i wore my favourite blue oveesized with black shorta underneath and walked downstairs. let's just say it was a birthday party they held for me. joshua's friends were here but jeonghan was no where to be found.

"hey babygirll! someone turned 20!" jeonghan back hugs me as i smiled knowing he was here.

"here's your present!" he gave me a box that was wrapped in paper.

as i opened it, i saw polaroid pictures of us together and us on our first date. i smiled as i saw a small ring that wrote our initials, 'jj ' i swear i almost cried but i hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"time to cut the cake princess!" i heard joshua's voice as jeonghan piggy backs me all the way to the living room.

they started singing the song and soon i saw the cake. it was a picture of joshua joanne and i when we were still very young. i cried as i made my wish, "i want everyone to be happy, i want to spread happiness." i wished and blew my candle.

then they started giving me gifts and eating the cake. the cake was vanilla which was my favourite, call me basic but i love it.

"unnie!!" joanne bursts through the front door and hands me a flower.

"shouldn't you be at sc-"

"happy birthday unnie! i couldn't give it to you just now morning because i was in a rush. noe i have to rush back to school! see you, i love you!"

"i love you too!" i yelled as she smiles and walks off.

"first day of being 20, what do you wanna do first?" jeonghan asks as i went in the kitchen.

i smirked, "this."

i leaned in closer and closer, making him think i would kiss him. i quickly dodged his kiss and kissed his cheek instead making him whine but nothings wrong with a little bit of teasing.

"happy birthday baby. i love you okay? nothing in the world can change that." he hugged me and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"i love you too."

_____________________________________________

its the endoo