ᵈᵃᵗᵉˢ. ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᶠⁱᶠᵗᵉᵉⁿ

[jaejin's pov]
today, jeonghan and i were going on a date. he said that since my birthday was coming up, he wanted to make it special. flashback to the day he asked me THE question, i said yes of course.

"jae, your boyfriend is here!" joshua knocked on my door as he saw my outfit.

"woah sis! totally gonna get that d-"

"get out!" i didn't like it when people had sex before marriage. don't blame me, joshua got me into it.

"baby? oh god you look so pretty!" jeonghan went in my room and attacked me with back hugs as i fixed my outfit.

i was wearing a green graphic tee with a black skirt and a big black jacket outside. he was wearing something similar but he wore yellow not green. i packed my items in my bag before we left.

we went to eat at our favourite aesthetic cafe nearby joanne's school so we could fetch her while joshua starts his online work. jeonghan was that romantic, jealousy type you know? he gets jealous if i say hi to a guy or even if i high fived them.

"jagi, why don't we go fetch her now? then we can catch a movie." jeonghan recommended and i agreed.

he drove us to joanne's school which was actually our old school. i went out of the car and hugged her, "how was day 1?"

"it's just an orientation.." i saw some people cominh out from the school and laughing at her.

"let them laugh. at least you're better." i tried to cheer hee up and luckily, that technique worked.

"c'mon, hannie said he wants to-"

"jeonghan oppa is here??" she immediately ran to the car in which jeonghan was waiting outside.

"yah.. he's my boyfriend but you're getting all the love.." i mumbled and sulked as i saw them hugging.

i went in the car, sulking as i put on my seat belt. i faced the window, beinh the petty bitch i am. jeonghan entered the car and put his hand on my knee but i moved so his hand wriggled off.

"joanne-"

"hmph." i said as i shifted in my seat.

"jaejin, baby, jagi, honey, what's wrong?" jeonghan asked but i kept quiet.

he suddenly abruptedly stopped.

"why did-"

he pulled me into a kiss and covered it from joanne using his hand. "hannie..."

"now you talk."

_____________________________________________