ʲᵉᵒⁿᵍʰᵃⁿ. ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

WHAT THE FUCK JEON WONWOO.
_____________________________________________

[jaeji's pov]
i woke up the next day quite early since i couldn't sleep well after crying last night. i showered and changed into a oversized shirt and black sweatpants. my hair was tied into a messy bun after it dried and i put on baby powder, like how i do every single day.

i checked the time, 9.30am, great. i walked to the kitchen and made pancakes for breakfast. i wasn't a good cook so i searched up for a recipe and wow was that delicious.

i walked to joanne's room to see that joshua was still cuddling her to sleep. i awed at the sight before knocking on the door and waking them up. they ate and ate. i did some studying before watching my k-dramas.

soon, it was 1pm. joshua and i were watching barbie dreamhouse with joanne because that's her favourite show to watch on netflix. the doorbell ringed so i opened it and saw jeonghan with pills and medicine, looked like a drug dealer but let's ignore that.

not gonna lie, i did have a small tiny witsie crush on him whenever he smiled or his angelic personality came out. he's literally the definition of perfect.

i blushed, "hey jeonghan." i bowed as he laughs and walked in, greeting joshua and playing with joanne for a bit.

"all right princess, let's see what's wrong with you." jeonghan sits on the floor and follow, sitting in front of him while he takes his thermometer out and checking my temperature.

"37.6, it went down. so, what's happening? cough? flu? lovestruck?" he laughed at the last one, so did joshua.

"simple- flue- exc- me. wow." i sneezed a lot in between those words.

"that was cute." i heard him mumble which made me blush, 1000000× more.

"here is a flu pill. eat it two times a day and this is also a flu pill but it will make you sleepy so only eat it at night." he looks at me as he explains what it was for.

"than-thank you." i sneezed as he gave me his number.

"text me once you feel better. now shua, let's get started on the maths tuition." joshua and jeonghan goes up to shua's room and started studying while i sat beside joanne.

"you like him don't you unnie?" she smirks at me while i lightly smack her thigh.

"maybe-no-yes. no! now i'll go make some lunch if you don't mind miss joanne."

_____________________________________________