ʲᵉᵒⁿᵍʰᵃⁿ. ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵉⁿ

[jaejin's pov]
i woke up in the middle of the night, crying again. i wasn't thinking about my mom anymore but just in general if i was a good person. i bashed out on my mom just now like she wasn't even my mom, i let people bully me because of how weak i am. i scold myself for thinking negatively and who knows if i made someone's life worse?

>>>

notification from jeonghan<3.

jeonghan<3
hey jae, feeling better?

jeonghan<3
i know it's late at night but you'll see this in the morning

jeonghan<3
joshua's worried about you

jeonghan<3
you didn't eat dinner

jeonghan<3
you can always call me if joshua's asleep, i'll listen

jeonghan<3
i'll go now, a paitent needs attention

jeonghan<3
rest well, and take care <3

jaejin
thanks, see you tomorrow in school

<<<

back to jaejin's pov
the next day wasn't so bad, except the part where joshua pressured me to eat. jeonghan was absent from school so i thought it wasn't anything bad but he came during math, the second last period.

"hey buddy, you okay?" he just sighed and took his items out.

sujin was expelled from school since the principal had too much of her bull crap. i was actually worried for jeonghan. joshua was outside our classroom, waiting for us since we had last period together.

i made eye contact with joshua, he pointed to jeonghan and mouthed, 'what happened?' in which i shrugged and soon the bell ringed. jeonghan left earlier than us which was weird.

joshua talked to jeonghan during last period and then i saw him smile again which made me smile. i eventually got caught looking and joshua scolded me mentally for not paying attention during class.

"meet me at the rooftop." jeonghan mouthed and i nodded waiting for the bell to ring.

after class

i went to the rooftop after buying banana milk and strawberry milk. i handed jeonghan the strawberry milk as i cupped the banana milk in my hands, sipping from it.

"soo-"

"-why were you sad?" i continued my question as he laughed.

"it's for a stupid reason i swear." he laughed as i stared at the sky.

"the sky is pretty today." i mumbled, admiring the blue sky and clouds.

"like you." i heard him whisper making me blush.

"i don't regret saying that. now we should head back before it gets rainy." he said grabbing my hand and pulling it towards the exit.

how i wish this could last forever.

_____________________________________________