ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ. ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

[jaeji's pov]
i woke up sneezing multiple times, even my brother was annoyed by it but he helped. when i checked my temperature, it was 37.9 which was quite tipsy if you asked me.

"i'll ask my friend to come over tomorrow to look at you. he's a young doctor, not young, but you get what i mean. i'm sure you've met him before, he came over multiple times." my brother, joshua, states as i jolted up from bed.

"seungcheol??" i asked, a smile appearing as i remembered his laugh.

"no, jeonghan. seungcheol's in china to help jun and minghao remember?" joshua sighs as our little sister enters my room.

"joanne!" i called her by her english name while she crawls my bed and places herself in my arms.

soon, she started crying which made joshua and i shocked and worried. she randomly came, putting herself on my arms and started crying.

"jo.. are you okay?" joshua asks while he runs and quickly to the kitchen to take a cup of water.

"there-there's monster in my closet!" she quickly yelled making me release a sigh and i smiled, cupping her cheeks.

i made her face me gently, "jo, there's no monster. it's just your imagination remember? just breathe in and out." she stopped crying and drank the water joshua gave her.

"when will mom and dad come back?" she asks with a pout, looking at me and joshua for answers.

"they're in america, working. they'll be back, soon.. i hope." i mumbled the last part while joshua pulled us into a hug.

"unnie, can you sleep with me?"

"i'm sick, joshua can." i replied while joshua nodded and carried her to her room.

i sighed, laying down on my bed and faced the framed picture of us as a perfect family. joshua and i knew that our grandmother had passed but joanne doesn't because she's still little.

i grabbed the picture frame, kissing it and cried a little as i wished for a small thing, "please come back."

_____________________________________________