A Day In The Night Sky

05.11.20

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

-

This book contains matured scenes not suitable for 16 and below. Read at your own risk.

Additional info: This work is a product of my reckless exploration on themes deemed taboo by the society and the law, even though it is not the central part of the story. Please keep an open mind as I am still trying to learn. Rest assured that I will learn more and be better for my upcoming works.

I just want you to know how I feel about politics, the government, and the media. And we might not share the same stand, I hope this work will help you to understand better and be more involved in exercising your rights as a citizen in this country. That is all. Thank you.