Chapter 13

Milestone that marks our future bond!

There's two people added in our friend circle and now, we won't be too lonely anymore.

It may liven things up or may result into another war but who cares? As long as the five of us are loyal to each other, we can overcome the hurdles that we may cross in the future.

Cheers to our future!

Cheers to our friendship!

Now that everything has been going well, I've decided that we should always eat lunch or come home together.

"Should we do that?" I ask once more before we left the diner.

"My f-father usually pick me up a-after class ends...I'm sorry" ah, what a pity.

I wonder where her courage came from when she confessed to Wei Xiu? She's so timid now and too frail I'm afraid the wind would topple her down.

"I'm always free" Ming Chen said before sending Feng Mian a wink which made her crinkle her nose.

"Me too" Feng Mian added before elbowing Ming Chen who's about to out his hands atop of her shoulders.

"Aww...it's only Aifen whose not free, but don't worry! We would still be able to meet in school and at the cafeteria!" I said trying to make her feel better.

"It's fine.... I'll j-just ask my father if he can let me c-come home with all of you" she added with a blush on her face.

Aww, she's so adorable!

"Don't worry, if your father didn't permit you to be with us after class, we can always throw Wei Xiu to him and let him explain" I smiled with innocently while I plot for Wei Xiu's demise on Aifen's father.

I took a glimpse on Wei Xiu and saw him acting like he didn't hear my words. Sneering at his obvious act, I elbow him on his waist before doing a head lock.

"You will do what I say right?" I said, his head still in between my arms.

"Y-yeah" he say when he flicked my forehead after I released him.

"You- sneaky bas- I mean bad guy!"

I can't let Aifen see my awful side, I'm planning to let her see Wei Xiu's awful side not mine.

"Don't worry, he already agreed" I smile towards Aifen as she hugged me tightly.

"Thank you Liu Ying! You're the best!" She said with her sweetest, intoxicating tone.

I felt like my heart was now filled with warmth after her unexpected hug. She smells of flowers and I couldn't help but smile dotingly at her.

She looks like a doll!

"Now, let leave before night comes" I clapped at them and forced my way to the storm- I mean to Feng Mian and Ming Chen who's currently having a metal fight with each other.

"See you beautiful" Ming Chen said to Feng Mian while she harrumphed at him and turned her back.

I run to Feng Mian and held her hand before shouting at the turtle like Wei Xiu.

Soon, the night has deepened and the moon has started to shine through the dark night. Five teenagers didn't know that this day didn't only marked their bond together but their entanglements with each other has been solidified through the future.

Perhaps their friendship will bloom as a flower or perhaps it will wilt under time.

...

School has started again and I'm feeling a bit under the weather. I didn't know why I feel this way but I'm really, really uncomfortable in this day.

I just shrugged it off and headed downstairs before eating my usual breakfast.

"You don't look too well, Little Ying, are you sick?" My father asked me while he placed his newspaper on the table.

"I'm fine daddy, I think it's just the weather" I smiled and endure the dull, throbbing pain in my lower abdomen.

"Are you sure?" My mother asked as she brought another set of rice.

"Yep, it'll be gone after a few hours" I reaffirmed again and finished my breakfast.

Soon, I see myself getting cold sweat on my back even though the AC is on. My palms are too clammy and I couldn't even understand what my teacher is saying.

"Ma'am? May I go out?" I asked the teacher, she looked at me and nodded. She must have my face paling and worried about me but I only said I need to go out.

Soon, I see myself going to the bathroom and after relieving myself, I soon grew frightened at what I saw.

My skirt is dotted in blood as well as my underwear. I didn't know what to do in that situation and feared my life was about to end.

I left the cubicle and saw myself getting paler and paler in the mirror and for a second, I was struck with the reality that I may die now.

Tears formed in my eyes and I wiped it with my shivering hands. Sniffing, I looked at the door, still hiding inside in fear of the blood staining the floor.

Then I saw a familiar figure and shouted at her.

"Aifen!"

Thankfully, she heard my cry and walked up to me. Before she could ask what was going on with me, I tugged at her hands and locked the door.

"Wh- what happened to you? You look pale, should we go to the nurse's office?" She asked, her tone laced with concern and I felt a bit comforted.

"I- uhh...there's a....sniff...blood o-on my underwear. I think I-I'm going to d-die" I cried to her then her eyes widen and then she laughed.

She laughed? Is this situation funny?

"I'm going to d-die! Why are you l-laughing?!" I said as I cried more, my nose getting runny with snot.

"You! Really- you're not going to die! You're finally a lady!" She clapped her hands and embraced me.

So I'm not going to die?

"I'm not going to die!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and hugged her tightly. "But, why am I bleeding then?" I asked her, still unsure of the cause of my bleeding.

"Silly, you're menstruating!" She said, her eyes shaped in a crescent.

"Oh"

Oh.

So I'm menstruating, that's....I don't know? I didn't read feel like something has changed except that I feel myself getting uncomfortable from the pain.

It's gross, I feel gross.

"So then, what should I do?" I asked Aifen, my eyes and ears open for any information that will pass in her lips.

Then with a knowing smile, she hanged her arms to my shoulder and said.

"You've come to the right person"

***
Hi people! Hope you are doing fine today!

Anyways, I'll tell you a story about my first menstruation, I hope you won't be grossed by it and also, you can share your menstruatiom experiences too!

Anyways, I first saw my underwear with a brown like color staining it. At first, I thought I pooped at it but then another day passed and my underwear became stained again.

The funny thing is, I took it to my brother to see and told him I was pooping on my underwear. Then he said "Stupid! You're menstruating!"

That's when I knew that I was finally a lady!

Anyways, hope this chapter entertained you!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!