Chapter 27

Playing for the villainess role!

I don't think I'm suited for acting, but if you want someone who will do the antagonist role with such evilness, then you have come in the right place.

But even so, I still hate acting and I absolutely despise performing in front of a large audience.

So no, nope!

It's been officially three and a half months since I've become a first year student in junior year and honestly, a lot has happened.

Wei Xiu is still being the annoying one (in my eyes) while Feng Mian accompanied me with my dirty tricks on him. My darling Aifen bringing us good food while Ming Chen tried to flirt with almost all of the girls in here, and majority of them would even beg him to just spare them a glance.

Ugh! Girls!

Just by looking at the two, quote and quote, male god, I wanted to vomit and shake their head along with their brain to just- you know get them to think again!

Anyways, school is stressful, much more than my home and resembles a prison. With that much thought, fall has arrived and we're now out to have a play.

A theatre play!

Great! I can watch my classmates do terrible acting and maybe I'll act as a tree again. Remembering the time where I was in primary school and had to be the tree while Wei Xiu became the prince, ugh! Hated that!

Anyways, this theatre has become a big deal when one of the main supporter or you can say the top donator in this school will appear. Since that news came up, it has spread like wild fire and everybody was so excited that they forgot the most important thing.

Which or what act should they play?

The characters, the set and the costumes and of course, the script!

Now, it feels like I've been thrown into an apocalypse where everyone started to panic and just got too chaotic for my small brain to accept.

"You go and write the script!"

"Have you selected the characters- no?! Do it now!"

"What's up with the set? Where's the props?!"

Yep, chaos everywhere and as I munch on my food, I was suddenly held by the wrist and was thrown into a den of thirsty looking wolves.

"We need a play! I think we should go for Cinderella!" One of the girls said while the boys shake their heads.

"No! We should go for an action one like-" he was cut off by another female.

"No! We need to have a romance and not a bloodbath!"

"No we need action!" Another male said and all hell break loose.

Words like swords flew from their lips as they glared towards each other with such venom dripping in their eyes. Some boys would even role their sleeves and some women are ready to bash them with their brooms.

Yep, I was glad to see this movie- I mean play- oh no, I mean situation in front of me.

Then an idea came to my mind.

"Uhm"

"What?" Both girls and boys looked at me with their eager eyes I almost fell down on my bottom.

"Uh- why don't we choose a battle between boys and girls...you know? A play like that with romance and stuff but also fights like what the guys like" I said with a bit of courage and they seems to compromise.