Chapter 47

Punished by Mrs. Terror

I have a big teddy bear on my room, it was gifted by my darling Aifen when I turned fifteen. It was a precious gift and I loved it will all my life.

Mr. Teddy bear is a cuddly bear with a height of a person, it's soft and warm and I would always lay down and hug it everytime I sleep.

So, imagine my horror seeing that Mr. Teddy bear isn't a bear anymore!

After I unknowingly hugged Mr. Teddy bear, it  moved and my eyes suddenly opened before I kicked it's legs.

The man, from his figure, crouched down and groaned in pain before I looked up and grimace at the person I just kicked.

It was Wei Xiu.

Let's just say that he looks...displeased, well, more than displeased. He's furious. I mean I just kicked his...groin.

Great.

"Sorry!" I said in a squeaky voice, my eyes show concern from his face full of pain.

I mean I can't get angry at him, after all he just piggy backed me all the way to the station and as I look around me, I notice that we had already left the train and is now seated outside of a convinience store.

"Xia Liu Ying!"

"I said I'm sorry!"

And everything went downhill, lovely.

...

I am currently being punished outside, my two hands up in the air as I stood outside of my classroom.

Well, it's a bit embarrassing, the reason I was thrown out but anyways, everytime I see some students passing our classroom I get ashamed.

Of course I would be, I mean it's my second week of being a third year student and here I am.

Standing outside of the classroom, being punished for a very embarrassing reason.

Let me tell you what happened three hours earlier.

...

"Let's just go" Wei Xiu said and I can only trudge along his steps, my eyes still down as I let down my now shoulder length hair.

He didn't talk all the way to our school and for some reason, I panicked.

So I did the only thing I'm good at.

Pointing fingers.

"Why are you still angry?! I mean I didn't mean it and it's your fault too! You just...your face was too close to mine and I just panicked thinking it was a stranger! I mean that's good right? At least I knew how to defend myself against strangers and perverts!"

I rambled along the lines of that, so I took some courage and look at him, straight in the eyes. My defiant nature has always posed some problems in my life, and honestly, I really can't help it.

It's in my blood.

I think I've become one of those female protagonist in some novel, stubborn and always full of challenges except the traits that you can find in some novels: beautiful face, gorgeous body, intelligent and is full of confidence.

The only thing I'm confident is, is that I can fight with Wei Xiu all day long and will never admit that I'm at fault.

Yep.

I heard him sigh and turned around, so I thinks it's truce? So I jog on his side and looked at him with my most adorable puppy eyes.

"Truce?"

He looked at me, his eyes look weird. It feels like I was being stared at as one of the female leads on novels whenever they did something wrong, the male lead will swept their feet away and just look at them helplessly with a hint of pampering.

Yep, I must be crazy to think about it.

"Truce"

So after that, my tensed body and mind has let go of it's tension and walked away from him.

Class are always the same...except we have a lot more pressure in our heads. Teachers are strict, and when they see you not focusing on them, they would instantly punish you.

So that's what happened.

One of my teachers, a math teacher, punished me because I wasn't able to focus on his lecture- which is true- and punished me into standing outside the class with my hand held high.

I saw Feng Mian and Wei Xiu looked at me with helplessness, I think they already knew how much math hates me and vice versa.

Honestly, there's some bad blood between math and me. It's always math! It's always that's subject that always made my school life hell!

I mean, school was a freaking prison and then math was added- it was hell!

Seriously, I would never, ever be able to get along with math for my whole life.

Truly.

After class finished, my math teacher- Mrs. Terror, my nickname for every math teacher in my life, sent me a look that says it's not over.

Great!

After that, I went to my class and shrugged with a grimace on my face. I can't help it, math and I really have no future with each other.

Never!

"You- Wei Xiu, talk to her" Feng Mian said with a huff as she looked at me with obvious displeasure.

I stiffen in accord and almost prayed that he won't come, but he did so yep. Lovely.

"I'll tell your mother and we will have another tutoring"

No!

It's what I was hoping to avoid! No! Looking at Wei Xiu's serious face, I know he would never budge again. His decision is final and I'm afraid that it'll be backed by my parents- preferably my mother.

Great.

"No! I think we shouldn't! I promise I'll focus more-"

"No"

He cut me off! Argh! He's serious now! I wouldn't be able to change his mind! I'm doomed!

"Pray for my soul Feng Mian, I don't think I'll be able to leave my room without getting my soul sucked out"

"Don't worry, I'll try" she grins and made me sat down on my seat as another teacher came.

What a day!

***
Yes, I hate math too. Who else? I'm sorry math but seriously, you're too hard for me.

We can't compromise, I think we'll never do.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter! Thank you for the votes and comments!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!