20-I do.

A.N: EEEEEEP. THE FINAL CHAPTERRRR FOR TWISTED FATE!! I was so excited the whole time typing this chapter up c; Thank you guys for reading my crappy story xD I really appreciate it...When this book hit 1,000+ reads, I was crying. Literally. I was so overwhelmed that I could accomplish something like this and to know the fact that someone is reading you story out there is just amazying. Again, thank you for your support! I love you guys :D xx c':

-------------------------

Chapter 20- I do.

<Darren's P.O.V.>

I finally asked Lauren to marry me. Fortunately, she answered "yes" with joy. Thank goodness. I'm a lucky guy. I actually get to marry the love of my life! How great is this?

I thought of our wedding plans.

Since Lauren and I are both Christian, the wedding should be held at a church...

I'll buy a beautiful wedding dress for Lauren and a decent-looking tux for myself.

Oh gosh. I can't wait for the wedding!

~Darren and Lauren are at the church, waiting for their wedding to start~

Lauren's P.O.V.

Oh Lord. I'm going to get married in a couple of minutes. Oh gosh. I'm scared. I'm excited. I'm delighted. All these mixutures of feeling churred in my stomach with butterflies.

Then, the wedding song started playing slowly through the piano. That was my sign. I started making my way down the aisle, holding my flower bouquet tightly in my hands. When I reached my place in front of the preacher, I smiled at Darren. Then, the speech began.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you.

Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" The preacher asked.

"I do." Darren replied firmly as he smiled at me.

"Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" The preacher continued.

I smiled, just in time to reply with a "I do".

"Very well. I now pronounce you husband and wife. Groom, you may kiss the bride." The preacher ended with a smile.

As soon as the preacher finished his words, Darren grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

We're finally married! I couldn't believe it. It was certainly incredible.

As I squealed with joy, Darren picked me up bridal style and looked at me.

"Time for our honeymoon!" He whispered softly. I giggled and smiled at him as he ran out of the church with me.

Everyone was congratulating us and sprinkling flowers over our heads on our way out.

When we got in the limo, we said our farewells and left.

"I love you Lauren Kim. Always have, always will." Darren said as he touched my cheeks.

"I love you Darren Lee. Always have, always will.: I replied with joy as I pulled him into a kiss..

^~^~^~^^~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~^~^~^^~~

A.N: WEEEEEEEEEEEEE! finally over! Now, I only need to post the epilogue! Wow. I still can't believe I finished this book! Thank you guys for reading!! I love you all. <3

Until then, peacee. c;