12-The Date/Part II

AN: I put up a picture of Lauren! That was her outfit for her first date ;3 

Oh and I though the song "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars fit with this chapter! E n j o y !

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12-The First Date/Part II

<Lauren's P.O.V.>

I can't wait for my first date with Darren! It's gonna be amazing. I think I actually like Darren now...Well that's good news, isn't it? He's gonna pick me up at 6...I should get ready now.

I took a shower and wrapped my hair in a towel to dry it. I walked to my closet and took out the two cutest outfits. Which one should I wear...?

Darren told me to wear comfy clothes...So I should go with this. I picked the cream-colored flowy top with a striped gray+white booty shorts and a white fedora hat.

Then the shoes.

I peeked through my shoe closet and picked out my black Converse High Tops.

Afterwards, I curled my hair into light romantic curls and let it fall down my shoulders.

Perfect.

I checked the clock and it was 6:50. Darren should come in 10 minutes.

"Eeeeep! Can't wait!!" I squealed in excitement.

I calmed myself down a moment later and rolled around on my bed until Darren came.

"Lauren, I'm here. Come out when you're ready!" He said after he knocked on my door.

"Okay!" I said as I grabbed my bag and sunglasses.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked out the door and locked it.

I checked one more time if the door was locked then ran up to Darren and hugged him. He gladly took me in his arms and planted a light kiss on my forehead.

"Hey there. You look gorgeous" He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

I felt my face starting to blush.

"Really? Do I really look okay?" I said as I hesitated to stroke his face.

**AN: You should play "Just the Way You Are" right now!!!** 

"You always look beautiful. Just the way you are, Lauren" He said in a soft tone.

Then he started singing.

~Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining

Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying 

She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look ok, I say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change

Cause you're amazing, just the way you are

And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while

Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are(yeah)

Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she let me

Her laugh, her laugh, she hates but I think it's so sexy

She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Oh, you know, you know, you know, I'd never ask you to change

If perfect's what you're searching for then just stay the same

So, don't even bother asking if you look okay~

I was stunned.

I learned something new today.

Darren Lee can sing.

I bursted into tears.

Tears of Joy.

I was happy that he sang that song to me.

So I wrapped my arms around his neck and stood on my tippy-toes to kiss him.

Darren looked surprised that I kissed him.

Oh well, he'll get used to it.

I smiled.

Then Darren drove me to the place he wanted me to see.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

About 3 minutes before we got there, Darren blind-folded my eyes so I can't see a thing.

Then the car came to a stop.

"You can take off your blind-fold now, Lauren" Darren said.

I quickly took the stupid black blind-fold and surveyed the area.

Holy shiznap.

The view was like...STUNNING.

I was totally speechless.

There were rows of small water fountains along a river.

And the light constantly changed, giving the look of a page in a fantasy book.

"This is beautiful, Darren" I said in the sweetest voice I can use.

I really appreciated him for taking me here.

"Beautiful...Like you?" Darren said as he chuckled. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his body.

"Sure, beautiful like me" I said as I giggled lightly.

"I love you, Lauren" Darren said as he pulled my chin up to kiss me.

I took the chance to stand on my tippy-toes again and kiss him.

"I love you too, Darren" I whispered.

"I bet you do" He said as he winked at me.

The warm, fuzzy feeling of love hit my heart again, melting down my body.

He's just perfect.

I really love him now.

And I can't deny it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

WHEE! Finally I finished writing this chapter. It felt like decades. So, did you guise like it or not? xD Too bad if you didn't! But if you did, vote, comment and fan! 

Thanks for reading!

Kbye~ Jefferly ;)